The Hollywood Radio and Television Society announced its new officers and board members today, naming Universal Television EVP Bela Bajaria as President for a three-year term. An HRTS board member since 2010, she succeeds WME partner Sean Perry in the top post. The group also tapped Adam Berkowitz, co-head of TV at CAA, as VP; Ian Moffitt, Machinima’s head of premium content, as Secretary; and Martha Henderson, EVP Entertainment at City National Bank, as Treasurer. HRTS also added four industry veterans to its Board of Governors: Michael Lombardo, President of Programming at HBO; Beth Roberts, EVP Business Operations at NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Group and COO of Universal Cable Productions; and Philip D. Segal, CEO & Executive Producer at Original Productions; Carmi Zlotnik, Managing Director at Starz. Perry made the announcement this morning at the HRTS State of the Industry Newsmaker Luncheon at the Beverly Hilton.
Universal TV Exec Bela Bajaria Named HRTS President; CAA’s Adam Berkowitz Is VP
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'
- 'Focus' Trailer: Will Smith, Margot Robbie & The Big Con