The Hollywood Radio and Television Society announced its new officers and board members today, naming Universal Television EVP Bela Bajaria as President for a three-year term. An HRTS board member since 2010, she succeeds WME partner Sean Perry in the top post. The group also tapped Adam Berkowitz, co-head of TV at CAA, as VP; Ian Moffitt, Machinima’s head of premium content, as Secretary; and Martha Henderson, EVP Entertainment at City National Bank, as Treasurer. HRTS also added four industry veterans to its Board of Governors: Michael Lombardo, President of Programming at HBO; Beth Roberts, EVP Business Operations at NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Group and COO of Universal Cable Productions; and Philip D. Segal, CEO & Executive Producer at Original Productions; Carmi Zlotnik, Managing Director at Starz. Perry made the announcement this morning at the HRTS State of the Industry Newsmaker Luncheon at the Beverly Hilton.
Universal TV Exec Bela Bajaria Named HRTS President; CAA’s Adam Berkowitz Is VP
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview