The Hollywood Radio and Television Society announced its new officers and board members today, naming Universal Television EVP Bela Bajaria as President for a three-year term. An HRTS board member since 2010, she succeeds WME partner Sean Perry in the top post. The group also tapped Adam Berkowitz, co-head of TV at CAA, as VP; Ian Moffitt, Machinima’s head of premium content, as Secretary; and Martha Henderson, EVP Entertainment at City National Bank, as Treasurer. HRTS also added four industry veterans to its Board of Governors: Michael Lombardo, President of Programming at HBO; Beth Roberts, EVP Business Operations at NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Group and COO of Universal Cable Productions; and Philip D. Segal, CEO & Executive Producer at Original Productions; Carmi Zlotnik, Managing Director at Starz. Perry made the announcement this morning at the HRTS State of the Industry Newsmaker Luncheon at the Beverly Hilton.
Universal TV Exec Bela Bajaria Named HRTS President; CAA’s Adam Berkowitz Is VP
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Defies 'Gravity' On Friday; 'Everest' & 'The Walk' In Large Format Quandary - Saturday AM Box Office Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins
- ‘Dr. Ken’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Blue Bloods’ Viewership Rises, ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Stephen Colbert Talks Oregon Shooting, McCarthy’s Benghazi “Little White Truth”
- For ‘Limitless,’ ‘Rosewood’ And Other New Shows, Is 15 Minutes All It Takes To Win?
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update
- ‘Quantico’ Gets 2nd Encore After Strong L3 Ratings, ‘Beyond the Tank’ Pushed