The Hollywood Radio and Television Society announced its new officers and board members today, naming Universal Television EVP Bela Bajaria as President for a three-year term. An HRTS board member since 2010, she succeeds WME partner Sean Perry in the top post. The group also tapped Adam Berkowitz, co-head of TV at CAA, as VP; Ian Moffitt, Machinima’s head of premium content, as Secretary; and Martha Henderson, EVP Entertainment at City National Bank, as Treasurer. HRTS also added four industry veterans to its Board of Governors: Michael Lombardo, President of Programming at HBO; Beth Roberts, EVP Business Operations at NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Group and COO of Universal Cable Productions; and Philip D. Segal, CEO & Executive Producer at Original Productions; Carmi Zlotnik, Managing Director at Starz. Perry made the announcement this morning at the HRTS State of the Industry Newsmaker Luncheon at the Beverly Hilton.
Universal TV Exec Bela Bajaria Named HRTS President; CAA’s Adam Berkowitz Is VP
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date
- Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina & Jon Bernthal Join HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'
- Deadline Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; Nominates Katzenberg, Soderbergh And Lindelof: Video
- 'Resident Evil 6′ Production Pushed To 2015
- Tony Shalhoub Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'
- Channing Tatum's Production Shingle Taps Nellie Stevens-Reed As Head Of TV