Because there is seemingly no end to cat lovers, and no end to cats from hell, Animal Planet announced this morning it has renewed its series of the same name for a fifth season. My Cat From Hell will return in early 2014 with 16 episodes in which “cat listener” Jackson Galaxy visits homes to solve feline issues. The series recently completed its fourth season among Animal Planet’s top 10 series with women 18-49 and 25-54. The fourth season’s third, epic episode, “Penny Hates Puck” – both cats, BTW – clocked series highs, including 1.2 million viewers, more than a quarter million of whom were men 25-54. Of that 1.2 mil, 607,000 were 18-49 (363 of whom were women 18-49). In rough numbers: Penny hated Puck, Penny attacked Puck so often and so viciously, poor Puck was left utterly terrified, completely clawed up, and peeing on herself after every fight. MCFH is produced for Animal Planet by Eyeworks USA.
Animal Planet Wants More Cats From Hell
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists