Because there is seemingly no end to cat lovers, and no end to cats from hell, Animal Planet announced this morning it has renewed its series of the same name for a fifth season. My Cat From Hell will return in early 2014 with 16 episodes in which “cat listener” Jackson Galaxy visits homes to solve feline issues. The series recently completed its fourth season among Animal Planet’s top 10 series with women 18-49 and 25-54. The fourth season’s third, epic episode, “Penny Hates Puck” – both cats, BTW – clocked series highs, including 1.2 million viewers, more than a quarter million of whom were men 25-54. Of that 1.2 mil, 607,000 were 18-49 (363 of whom were women 18-49). In rough numbers: Penny hated Puck, Penny attacked Puck so often and so viciously, poor Puck was left utterly terrified, completely clawed up, and peeing on herself after every fight. MCFH is produced for Animal Planet by Eyeworks USA.
Animal Planet Wants More Cats From Hell
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…