A&E Network has ordered eight one-hour episodes of Crazy Hearts: Nashville, an unscripted series that will follow the lives of aspiring country music artists and insiders as they balance life, love and their pursuit of stardom in Nashville, one gig at a time. Production begins immediately. The series is produced by Eastern for A&E. Executive producers are Toby Barraud and Stefan Springman for Eastern, and Drew Tappon, Fred Grinstein and Evan Lerner for A&E.
A&E Orders Unscripted ‘Crazy Hearts: Nashville’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
Latest TV News
- Sean Penn On Acting: “I'm Not In Love With That Anymore"
- Emma Tennant Dies: Top British TV Executive Loses Battle With Cancer
- ‘Modern Family’s Abraham Higginbotham Inks New Overall Deal With 20th TV
- CMT Ups Morgan Selzer To SVP Development
- ‘9-1-1’ Season Ender Wins Wednesday; ‘Survivor: Ghost Island’ Tops Total Viewers
- Netflix Sets Lineup For ‘Seth Rogen’s Hilarity For Charity’ & Premiere Date For Danish YA Original Series ‘The Rain…