Thinkfactory Media, which was acquired by Britain’s ITV in June, has promoted longtime exec Adam Reed to EVP. Reed started working with Thinkfactory founder and CEO Leslie Greif in 2004. Among his credits are co-creating and executive producing A&E’s Gene Simmons Family Jewels as well as developing and exec producing such shows as Preachers’ Daughters, Marriage Bootcamp: Bridezillas, Prank My Mom, and Teach: Tony Danza. In his new position, he will play a key management role in all areas of the Hatfields & McCoys production company and continue to be responsible for overseeing creative and business development, along with day-to-day production across all series. There’s been a flurry of movement in the ITV family recently. As reported earlier today, ITV Studios America is getting a new president in Orly Adelson. Earlier this month, ITV Studios U.S. Group was forged as an umbrella company for the ITV stable of Stateside production outfits including ITV Studios America, Gurney Prods, High Noon Entertainment and Thinkfactory.
Adam Reed Named EVP At ‘Hatfields & McCoys’ Producer Thinkfactory Media
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Tartaglione
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: 'Force Majeure', 'Ida' In; 'White God', 'Mommy' Miss Cut
- Will Sony Hack Impact UK Channel 4's North Korea Spy Thriller 'Opposite Number'?
- Q&A: Adopt Films' Tim Grady On Getting Americans To See Foreign-Lingo Movies
- 'The Interview' A No-Go Internationally As Well
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: A Preview Of Possibilities, Part 2