Thinkfactory Media, which was acquired by Britain’s ITV in June, has promoted longtime exec Adam Reed to EVP. Reed started working with Thinkfactory founder and CEO Leslie Greif in 2004. Among his credits are co-creating and executive producing A&E’s Gene Simmons Family Jewels as well as developing and exec producing such shows as Preachers’ Daughters, Marriage Bootcamp: Bridezillas, Prank My Mom, and Teach: Tony Danza. In his new position, he will play a key management role in all areas of the Hatfields & McCoys production company and continue to be responsible for overseeing creative and business development, along with day-to-day production across all series. There’s been a flurry of movement in the ITV family recently. As reported earlier today, ITV Studios America is getting a new president in Orly Adelson. Earlier this month, ITV Studios U.S. Group was forged as an umbrella company for the ITV stable of Stateside production outfits including ITV Studios America, Gurney Prods, High Noon Entertainment and Thinkfactory.
Adam Reed Named EVP At ‘Hatfields & McCoys’ Producer Thinkfactory Media
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Ken Loach Calls For Cultural Boycott Of Israel, Labels U.S. A “Bully”: Reports
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Berlin Sets Wim Wenders Homage; BBC Two Orders 'Stonemouth' & UK's First Transgender Series; More
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Boss David Abraham Says UK TV Biz Showing U.S. How It's Done
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Orders North Korea Political Thriller By Matt Charman
- Edinburgh: Judi Dench & More Join Benedict Cumberbatch In BBC Two's 'Richard III'
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Joins Acquisition Bandwagon With Stakes In 4 Indies