Thinkfactory Media, which was acquired by Britain’s ITV in June, has promoted longtime exec Adam Reed to EVP. Reed started working with Thinkfactory founder and CEO Leslie Greif in 2004. Among his credits are co-creating and executive producing A&E’s Gene Simmons Family Jewels as well as developing and exec producing such shows as Preachers’ Daughters, Marriage Bootcamp: Bridezillas, Prank My Mom, and Teach: Tony Danza. In his new position, he will play a key management role in all areas of the Hatfields & McCoys production company and continue to be responsible for overseeing creative and business development, along with day-to-day production across all series. There’s been a flurry of movement in the ITV family recently. As reported earlier today, ITV Studios America is getting a new president in Orly Adelson. Earlier this month, ITV Studios U.S. Group was forged as an umbrella company for the ITV stable of Stateside production outfits including ITV Studios America, Gurney Prods, High Noon Entertainment and Thinkfactory.
Adam Reed Named EVP At ‘Hatfields & McCoys’ Producer Thinkfactory Media
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Tartaglione
- 'Maze Runner' Races To $37.6M Internationally With No. 1s In 50 Countries; 'Apes' Crosses $100M In China
- Peter Kujawski Named Managing Director Of Universal Pictures Int'l Productions
- 'Mommy' To Rep Canada In Foreign-Lingo Oscar Race; Belgium Picks 'Two Days, One Night'
- Annabelle Wallis Joins Armie Hammer In Psychological Thriller 'Mine'
- Scotland Votes To Remain In The UK: Political Changes Loom, Effect On Film & TV Biz Uncertain
- Scottish Independence Vote: If The Ayes Have It, What Happens For Film & TV Biz?