Thinkfactory Media, which was acquired by Britain’s ITV in June, has promoted longtime exec Adam Reed to EVP. Reed started working with Thinkfactory founder and CEO Leslie Greif in 2004. Among his credits are co-creating and executive producing A&E’s Gene Simmons Family Jewels as well as developing and exec producing such shows as Preachers’ Daughters, Marriage Bootcamp: Bridezillas, Prank My Mom, and Teach: Tony Danza. In his new position, he will play a key management role in all areas of the Hatfields & McCoys production company and continue to be responsible for overseeing creative and business development, along with day-to-day production across all series. There’s been a flurry of movement in the ITV family recently. As reported earlier today, ITV Studios America is getting a new president in Orly Adelson. Earlier this month, ITV Studios U.S. Group was forged as an umbrella company for the ITV stable of Stateside production outfits including ITV Studios America, Gurney Prods, High Noon Entertainment and Thinkfactory.
Adam Reed Named EVP At ‘Hatfields & McCoys’ Producer Thinkfactory Media
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest International News
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- 'The Martian' Closing In On $500M Global: How Fox Marketers Brought Ridley Scott’s Cool Science To The Masses
- ‘Spanish Affairs 2’ Is Latest In Euro Culture-Clash Smashes, So Why No Hwd Remakes? – Intl B.O. Postmortem
- Chiwetel Ejiofor To Receive BIFA’s Richard Harris Award
- ‘Mockingjay’ Lands At $144.5M As China & Caution In Europe Squeeze Hwd – Intl B.O. Final
- UK Cinemas Respond To Church Of England Criticism Over Refusal To Run Religious Ad Before ‘Star Wars’