ABC will bring its summer series Mistresses back for a second season next summer. The soapy drama, based on the British series, had a quiet freshman run, capped by 3.9 million total viewers and a 1.1 18-49 rating for the recent season finale. ABC owns the series, created by K.J. Steinberg and starring Yunjin Kim, Rochelle Aytes, Jes Macallan and Alyssa Milano.
ABC’s ‘Mistresses’ Renewed For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed