ABC will bring its summer series Mistresses back for a second season next summer. The soapy drama, based on the British series, had a quiet freshman run, capped by 3.9 million total viewers and a 1.1 18-49 rating for the recent season finale. ABC owns the series, created by K.J. Steinberg and starring Yunjin Kim, Rochelle Aytes, Jes Macallan and Alyssa Milano.
ABC’s ‘Mistresses’ Renewed For Season 2
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over