ABC will bring its summer series Mistresses back for a second season next summer. The soapy drama, based on the British series, had a quiet freshman run, capped by 3.9 million total viewers and a 1.1 18-49 rating for the recent season finale. ABC owns the series, created by K.J. Steinberg and starring Yunjin Kim, Rochelle Aytes, Jes Macallan and Alyssa Milano.
ABC’s ‘Mistresses’ Renewed For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series