ABC says it’s going to rerun the pilot episode of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. at 8 p.m. Thursday, instead of the scheduled Shark Tank repeat — a no-brainer. S.H.I.E.L.D. premiered as TV’s highest-rated new drama in nearly four years in the demo. Last night’s unveiling drew 11.9 million live viewers and a 4.6 rating in adults 18-49. The rest of ABC’s all-new Tuesday lineup did not keep up the pace. The Goldbergs opened with a 3.2/9 immediately following S.H.I.E.L.D. The premiere of Trophy Wife slipped to 2.3/6, while new drama Lucky 7 (1.3/4) suffered the lowest-rated fall drama premiere in ABC history. Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel’s first television series, was co-created by Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen (Dollhouse, Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog), who also serve as executive producers along with Jeph Loeb (Smallville, Lost, Heroes) and Jeffrey Bell (Angel, Alias). It’s produced by ABC Studios and Marvel Television.
ABC Will Repeat ‘Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ On Thursday
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed
- ‘In Between Lives’ Casts Anne-Marie Johnson; Raffi Barsoumian Cracks ‘The Code’