June Diane Raphael, Casey Wilson and Jonathan Groff have sold half-hour pilot pitch DINKS (Double Income, No Kids) to ABC through ABC Studios with a pilot production commitment. The project, which stems from the premium blind script deal Raphael and Wilson inked with ABC Studios last month, centers on a thirty-something couple (double-income, no kids) that straddles the line between life with kids and single life without them. Happy Endings showrunner Groff will executive produce through his overall deal at ABC Studios, reuniting with series co-star Wilson. Raphael, repped by UTA, Silver Lining and attorney PJ Shapiro, is attached to star as part of the holding deal she signed with ABC Studios in conjunction with the script pact. She currently stars on the Adult Swim series NTSF. Wilson is repped by UTA, Odenkirk Provissiero and Shapiros. The duo wrote and starred in the film Ass Backwards which premiered at last year’s Sundance festival and is set for a Nov. 8 release. Groff, who previously worked on Scrubs and How I Met Your Mother, is with Tim Sarkes and Jared Levine.
ABC Buys Comedy From June Diane Raphael, Casey Wilson & Jonathan Groff With Pilot Production Commitment
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”
- Elizabeth Perkins Joins ‘Preacher’ Cast
- Vincent Bollore Consolidates Grip Over Vivendi, Now Poised To Create Global Media Giant