Work With Jerks, a comedy from former Big C showrunner Jenny Bicks and Bob’s Burgers writers-producers Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux, has landed at ABC with significant penalty. 20th Century Fox TV, where the Molyneux sisters are under an overall deal, is producing. Written by Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux with Bicks supervising and the three executive producing, Work With Jerks centers on an ambitious yet often misguided woman whose role models are Hillary Clinton and Marissa Mayer but realizes she may have to rethink her professional strategy when she joins a company working with all male employees. This marks Bicks’ second sale of the season, along with a Mermaid project at NBC. She is repped by UTA and attorney Ken Richman. Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux are with WME, Kaplan Perrone and Morris Yorn Barnes.
ABC Buys Comedy From Jenny Bicks, Lizzie & Wendy Molyneux With Penalty
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'