Work With Jerks, a comedy from former Big C showrunner Jenny Bicks and Bob’s Burgers writers-producers Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux, has landed at ABC with significant penalty. 20th Century Fox TV, where the Molyneux sisters are under an overall deal, is producing. Written by Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux with Bicks supervising and the three executive producing, Work With Jerks centers on an ambitious yet often misguided woman whose role models are Hillary Clinton and Marissa Mayer but realizes she may have to rethink her professional strategy when she joins a company working with all male employees. This marks Bicks’ second sale of the season, along with a Mermaid project at NBC. She is repped by UTA and attorney Ken Richman. Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux are with WME, Kaplan Perrone and Morris Yorn Barnes.
ABC Buys Comedy From Jenny Bicks, Lizzie & Wendy Molyneux With Penalty
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips