Work With Jerks, a comedy from former Big C showrunner Jenny Bicks and Bob’s Burgers writers-producers Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux, has landed at ABC with significant penalty. 20th Century Fox TV, where the Molyneux sisters are under an overall deal, is producing. Written by Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux with Bicks supervising and the three executive producing, Work With Jerks centers on an ambitious yet often misguided woman whose role models are Hillary Clinton and Marissa Mayer but realizes she may have to rethink her professional strategy when she joins a company working with all male employees. This marks Bicks’ second sale of the season, along with a Mermaid project at NBC. She is repped by UTA and attorney Ken Richman. Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux are with WME, Kaplan Perrone and Morris Yorn Barnes.
ABC Buys Comedy From Jenny Bicks, Lizzie & Wendy Molyneux With Penalty
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres