Work With Jerks, a comedy from former Big C showrunner Jenny Bicks and Bob’s Burgers writers-producers Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux, has landed at ABC with significant penalty. 20th Century Fox TV, where the Molyneux sisters are under an overall deal, is producing. Written by Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux with Bicks supervising and the three executive producing, Work With Jerks centers on an ambitious yet often misguided woman whose role models are Hillary Clinton and Marissa Mayer but realizes she may have to rethink her professional strategy when she joins a company working with all male employees. This marks Bicks’ second sale of the season, along with a Mermaid project at NBC. She is repped by UTA and attorney Ken Richman. Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux are with WME, Kaplan Perrone and Morris Yorn Barnes.
ABC Buys Comedy From Jenny Bicks, Lizzie & Wendy Molyneux With Penalty
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Barry Diller Says Weinstein “A Gorilla”, Trump “Bad Character” & Explains Why He’d Never Own A Studio…
- ‘SuperMansion’: Crackle Unveils Season 3 Trailer, Premiere Date
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Debuts Season 3 Trailer; Cast & Creator Talk Show’s Inclusivity – Wondercon
- NCAA Leads Friday Ratings, ‘Dynasty’ Grows, NBC Bags Biggest Non-Sports Crowd
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: Republican Party “Like The Titanic”; Says No Love Between Trump & California
- Paul McCartney Remembers Slain John Lennon: Celebrities On The March