With Breaking Bad in the homestretch, Aaron Paul is working on his next project. He’s starring opposite Juliette Lewis in Hellion, writer-director Kat Candler’s indie drama about a fractured family trying to hold it together in a small refinery town in Texas. The feature grew out of Candler’s short film that played at Sundance last year. Jonny Mars, who appeared in the short, co-stars along with Josh Wiggins and Deke Garner. Kelly Williams and Jonathan Duffy are producing the film, with Janice Beard, Tanner Beard, Suzanne Weinert, Jeff Nichols and Sarah Green as exec producers. Paul, who’s up for a third supporting actor Emmy for his Breaking Bad role, next stars in A Long Way Down and Need For Speed and is in talks for Ridley Scott’s Exodus. He is repped by Leverage Management and UTA. Lewis, whose August: Osage County opens Christmas Day, is with Untitled Entertainment and UTA.
Aaron Paul, Juliette Lewis Starring In Indie Drama ‘Hellion’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Abrams Artists Sues 'Ghost Adventures' Producer Over Unpaid Commissions
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa