Here’s a way for breathless fans to pass some time as they wait for the movie. In what author EL James calls a “natural extension” of her trilogy, now you can uncork a bottle of wine inspired by the books. Yes, enjoy a refreshing glass of 50 Shades Of Grey Red Satin or White Silk as you re-read those dog-eared tomes about Anatasia and Christian and their storybook romance. Or while you enjoy the adventures of future 50 Shades star Charlie Hunnam on Sons of Anarchy. Plus, at a mere 18 bucks a pop, it makes a lovely holiday gift. For people you don’t care to hear from for a while.
‘50 Shades Of Grey’ In Red And White: EL James Expands Her Empire To Wines
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video
- Legendary Options Andrew Pyper's 'The Damned'