Here’s a way for breathless fans to pass some time as they wait for the movie. In what author EL James calls a “natural extension” of her trilogy, now you can uncork a bottle of wine inspired by the books. Yes, enjoy a refreshing glass of 50 Shades Of Grey Red Satin or White Silk as you re-read those dog-eared tomes about Anatasia and Christian and their storybook romance. Or while you enjoy the adventures of future 50 Shades star Charlie Hunnam on Sons of Anarchy. Plus, at a mere 18 bucks a pop, it makes a lovely holiday gift. For people you don’t care to hear from for a while.
‘50 Shades Of Grey’ In Red And White: EL James Expands Her Empire To Wines
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Latest Film News
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Tepid; ‘Ghostbusters’ No Cinderella Story – Box…
- ‘Soul On Bikes’ About African-American Biker Gang Picked Up For Film Adaptation