Here’s a way for breathless fans to pass some time as they wait for the movie. In what author EL James calls a “natural extension” of her trilogy, now you can uncork a bottle of wine inspired by the books. Yes, enjoy a refreshing glass of 50 Shades Of Grey Red Satin or White Silk as you re-read those dog-eared tomes about Anatasia and Christian and their storybook romance. Or while you enjoy the adventures of future 50 Shades star Charlie Hunnam on Sons of Anarchy. Plus, at a mere 18 bucks a pop, it makes a lovely holiday gift. For people you don’t care to hear from for a while.
‘50 Shades Of Grey’ In Red And White: EL James Expands Her Empire To Wines
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads Pulled Over Offensive Language Referring To Octavia Spencer
- Hot Trailer: Christoph Waltz & Amy Adams In Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- Fox Moves 'Assassin's Creed' Out of 2015; Sets 'Deadpool' For Feb. 2016
- Ruben Fleischer, David Bernad & Justin Spitzer Sell Workplace Comedy To NBC
- Tech Titan Larry Ellison Steps Down As Oracle CEO
- R.I.P. Publicist Bob Palmer