Here’s a way for breathless fans to pass some time as they wait for the movie. In what author EL James calls a “natural extension” of her trilogy, now you can uncork a bottle of wine inspired by the books. Yes, enjoy a refreshing glass of 50 Shades Of Grey Red Satin or White Silk as you re-read those dog-eared tomes about Anatasia and Christian and their storybook romance. Or while you enjoy the adventures of future 50 Shades star Charlie Hunnam on Sons of Anarchy. Plus, at a mere 18 bucks a pop, it makes a lovely holiday gift. For people you don’t care to hear from for a while.
‘50 Shades Of Grey’ In Red And White: EL James Expands Her Empire To Wines
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’ Poised For $460M+ In Profit; ‘I Can Only Imagine’ Surprises – Box Office Update
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings