Carolyn Cassidy has been promoted to SVP Comedy Development and Steven Sicherman has been upped to SVP Current Programming. Cassidy has been VP Comedy Series since 2009 and Sicherman has served as Director Comedy Series since 2001. Cassidy reports to Jonathan Davis, EVP Comedy Development and Animation, and Sicherman to Jeffrey Glaser, SVP Current Programming. Their promotions are effective immediately. Cassidy has shepherded the development of FBC’s New Girl, ABC’s Last Man Standing and CBS’ new series, The Crazy Ones. She oversees a roster of producers, writers and directors for the studio including The Chernin Company, 21 Laps/Adelstein, Jake Kasdan, Jenny Bicks, Cindy Chupack, Kay Cannon, Corrigan & Walsh and Yuspa & Goldsmith. Sicherman has worked on dozens of hit series at 20th including CBS’ How I Met Your Mother, Still Standing and Yes, Dear, FX’S American Horror Story, Arrested Development (both Fox and Netflix versions), FBC’s Glee, Raising Hope, Andy Richter Controls The Universe, Bernie Mac, New Girl, the WB’s Rebal and ABC’s Better Off Ted and Last Man Standing. He is currently shepherding the studio’s freshmen entries Dads on FBC and Friends With Better Lives (midseason on CBS). Before joining 20th, Sicherman served as Director of Series Development at MTV.
20th Century Fox TV Ups Carolyn Cassidy, Steven Sicherman To SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring