EXCLUSIVE: WME just signed Ryan Reynolds, the actor who left CAA when his long time agent Darren Statt left the agency. At the same time, Reynolds now has a manager. It is Statt, who has just hung his management shingle, with Reynolds his first client in the venture. Statt’s new company is called 1314 Management, and Reynolds stayed loyal to him. Reynolds most recently starred with Jeff Bridges in R.I.P.D., and before that with Denzel Washington in Safe House. Reynolds has been doing more intimate character dramas lately, just signing on for Mississippi Grind, the next film by filmmakers Ryan Fleck and Anna Boden, and starring in the Marjane Satrapi-directed The Voices, the Atom Egoyan-directed Queen Of The Night and the Tarsem Singh-directed Selfless.
WME Signs Ryan Reynolds; Darren Statt Becomes His Manager
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Skull Island:' Tom Hiddleston Stars In King Kong Origin Tale
- Skydance Productions Names Larry Wasserman CFO
- Bart & Fleming: On Football Violence, And Rethinking Toronto Vs. Telluride Turf War
- What Was I Thinking? IFC President Jonathan Sehring On Funding 'Boyhood' For 12 Years
- Ashley Judd & Demian Bichir Join Voltage's 'Good Kids'