EXCLUSIVE: WME just signed Ryan Reynolds, the actor who left CAA when his long time agent Darren Statt left the agency. At the same time, Reynolds now has a manager. It is Statt, who has just hung his management shingle, with Reynolds his first client in the venture. Statt’s new company is called 1314 Management, and Reynolds stayed loyal to him. Reynolds most recently starred with Jeff Bridges in R.I.P.D., and before that with Denzel Washington in Safe House. Reynolds has been doing more intimate character dramas lately, just signing on for Mississippi Grind, the next film by filmmakers Ryan Fleck and Anna Boden, and starring in the Marjane Satrapi-directed The Voices, the Atom Egoyan-directed Queen Of The Night and the Tarsem Singh-directed Selfless.
WME Signs Ryan Reynolds; Darren Statt Becomes His Manager
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest Film News
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Could Earn Up To $423 Million In Compensation, Advisory Firm Says