Gillian Flynn has signed with WME and the agency will rep the Gone Girl author in everything but publishing deals. That includes film, TV and book to film deals. Flynn, who also wrote the bestsellers Dark Places and Sharp Objects, scripted the feature adaptation of Gone Girl for Fox. David Fincher has committed to next direct the mystery thriller, with Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike starring. Dark Places is also going into production with Gilles Paquet-Brenner directing and Charlize Theron, Chloe Moretz, and Tye Sheridan starring. Sharp Objects was picked up for movie treatment by producer Jason Blum and Flynn is also writing a pilot for HBO. Stephanie Rostan at Levine Greenberg Literary Agency continues to represent Flynn in Publishing, and Karl Austen is her lawyer.
WME Signs ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: WB's Spandex OD; Ebola The Series; Neil Patrick Harris Near EGOT
- Netflix & Leonardo DiCaprio Team On 'Virunga' Documentary Release
- Morris Chestnut Boards 'Bus 657′
- Rosie Day Joins 'All Roads Lead To Rome'
- Relativity Buys Kevin Costner-Starrer 'Black Or White'