Gillian Flynn has signed with WME and the agency will rep the Gone Girl author in everything but publishing deals. That includes film, TV and book to film deals. Flynn, who also wrote the bestsellers Dark Places and Sharp Objects, scripted the feature adaptation of Gone Girl for Fox. David Fincher has committed to next direct the mystery thriller, with Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike starring. Dark Places is also going into production with Gilles Paquet-Brenner directing and Charlize Theron, Chloe Moretz, and Tye Sheridan starring. Sharp Objects was picked up for movie treatment by producer Jason Blum and Flynn is also writing a pilot for HBO. Stephanie Rostan at Levine Greenberg Literary Agency continues to represent Flynn in Publishing, and Karl Austen is her lawyer.
WME Signs ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start