Gillian Flynn has signed with WME and the agency will rep the Gone Girl author in everything but publishing deals. That includes film, TV and book to film deals. Flynn, who also wrote the bestsellers Dark Places and Sharp Objects, scripted the feature adaptation of Gone Girl for Fox. David Fincher has committed to next direct the mystery thriller, with Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike starring. Dark Places is also going into production with Gilles Paquet-Brenner directing and Charlize Theron, Chloe Moretz, and Tye Sheridan starring. Sharp Objects was picked up for movie treatment by producer Jason Blum and Flynn is also writing a pilot for HBO. Stephanie Rostan at Levine Greenberg Literary Agency continues to represent Flynn in Publishing, and Karl Austen is her lawyer.
WME Signs ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE
- Emily Blunt Takes Bite Of ‘Animal Crackers'; ‘Neon Demon’ Cast Is Set – Film Briefs