EXCLUSIVE: WME agent Thor Bradwell is leaving the agency to join LBI Entertainment as a manager. Bradwell is expected to bring with him clients that include Alex Pettyfer (Magic Mike), Ashley Benson (Spring Breakers), Dianna Agron (Glee), Riley Keough (Fury Road), Bella Thorne (Shake It Up), Chris Zylka (The Amazing Spider-Man), and filmmaker Xavier Dolan (Laurence Anyways). Those clients will remain with the agency. Bradwell also was a principal agent for Taylor Lautner through all of his Twilight Saga deals, but Lautner has a manager and will continue with Eric Kranzler at Management 360. Bradwell starts at Rick Yorn’s management company August 5; he first joined WMA as an agent in 2008.
WME Agent Thor Bradwell Becomes Manager At LBI
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE