EXCLUSIVE: WME agent Thor Bradwell is leaving the agency to join LBI Entertainment as a manager. Bradwell is expected to bring with him clients that include Alex Pettyfer (Magic Mike), Ashley Benson (Spring Breakers), Dianna Agron (Glee), Riley Keough (Fury Road), Bella Thorne (Shake It Up), Chris Zylka (The Amazing Spider-Man), and filmmaker Xavier Dolan (Laurence Anyways). Those clients will remain with the agency. Bradwell also was a principal agent for Taylor Lautner through all of his Twilight Saga deals, but Lautner has a manager and will continue with Eric Kranzler at Management 360. Bradwell starts at Rick Yorn’s management company August 5; he first joined WMA as an agent in 2008.
WME Agent Thor Bradwell Becomes Manager At LBI
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Fleming Jr
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start