EXCLUSIVE: WME agent Thor Bradwell is leaving the agency to join LBI Entertainment as a manager. Bradwell is expected to bring with him clients that include Alex Pettyfer (Magic Mike), Ashley Benson (Spring Breakers), Dianna Agron (Glee), Riley Keough (Fury Road), Bella Thorne (Shake It Up), Chris Zylka (The Amazing Spider-Man), and filmmaker Xavier Dolan (Laurence Anyways). Those clients will remain with the agency. Bradwell also was a principal agent for Taylor Lautner through all of his Twilight Saga deals, but Lautner has a manager and will continue with Eric Kranzler at Management 360. Bradwell starts at Rick Yorn’s management company August 5; he first joined WMA as an agent in 2008.
WME Agent Thor Bradwell Becomes Manager At LBI
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Focus Features Makes Big Berlin Deal; $9 Million For Interracial Marriage Drama ‘Loving’
- Rob Cohen’s ‘Category 5’ Sees Storm Of Sales Action For Foresight – Berlin
- Paul Rudd, Steve Coogan To Share ‘An Ideal Home’ – Berlin
- Charlotte Rampling To Star With Josh Hartnett In ‘Valley of the Gods’ – Berlin
- ‘Kill Me, Deadly’ Trailer: ‘Criminal Minds’ Crew’s Noir Comedy Gets April 1 Release Date
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.