EXCLUSIVE: WME agent Thor Bradwell is leaving the agency to join LBI Entertainment as a manager. Bradwell is expected to bring with him clients that include Alex Pettyfer (Magic Mike), Ashley Benson (Spring Breakers), Dianna Agron (Glee), Riley Keough (Fury Road), Bella Thorne (Shake It Up), Chris Zylka (The Amazing Spider-Man), and filmmaker Xavier Dolan (Laurence Anyways). Those clients will remain with the agency. Bradwell also was a principal agent for Taylor Lautner through all of his Twilight Saga deals, but Lautner has a manager and will continue with Eric Kranzler at Management 360. Bradwell starts at Rick Yorn’s management company August 5; he first joined WMA as an agent in 2008.
WME Agent Thor Bradwell Becomes Manager At LBI
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- Israeli Drama ‘Foxtrot’ Acquired By Sony Pictures Classics As Pic Wins 8 Ophir Awards
- Killer Of Fox Executive Gavin Smith Gets Max Sentence
- ADG Awards: Art Directors To Induct Ken Adam & Tyrus Wong Into Hall Of Fame
- Bron Studios Secures Revolving $50M Credit Line From Comerica Bank
- Will Paramount Replace Chinese Slate Partner With U.S. $$$? Dallas-Based Investors Circling
- ‘Fall In Love’: Will This Virtual Reality Program Make You Fall In Love?