EXCLUSIVE: WME agent Thor Bradwell is leaving the agency to join LBI Entertainment as a manager. Bradwell is expected to bring with him clients that include Alex Pettyfer (Magic Mike), Ashley Benson (Spring Breakers), Dianna Agron (Glee), Riley Keough (Fury Road), Bella Thorne (Shake It Up), Chris Zylka (The Amazing Spider-Man), and filmmaker Xavier Dolan (Laurence Anyways). Those clients will remain with the agency. Bradwell also was a principal agent for Taylor Lautner through all of his Twilight Saga deals, but Lautner has a manager and will continue with Eric Kranzler at Management 360. Bradwell starts at Rick Yorn’s management company August 5; he first joined WMA as an agent in 2008.
WME Agent Thor Bradwell Becomes Manager At LBI
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest Film News
- TriStar Nails Attica Prison Riot Book For Amy Pascal; Second Project In Works About 1971 Uprising
- Marketing Exec VP Loren Schwartz Leaving Warner Bros.
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Review: Don’t Go
- ‘Rings’ Trailer: Samara Returns In The Digital Era
- Doug Liman Will Direct DC Title ‘Justice League Dark’ For Warner Bros
- ‘Manchester By The Sea’ Trailer: First Look At Kenneth Lonergan’s Family Drama Starring Casey Affleck