EXCLUSIVE: On the heels of a breakout first season, WE tv‘s summer series Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas has been picked up for a 10-episode second season to premiere in early 2014. Production begins in the fall. “This has been a strong summer for WE tv, with solid ratings growth largely driven by Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas, which has really resonated with viewers,” said Kim Martin, president and general manager of WE tv. Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas showed steady growth through its freshman season. Its season finale last Friday night delivered 837,000 total viewers, up 46% from the series premiere, 395,000 women 18-49 and 340,000 women 25-54. Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas made WE tv the No. 1 women’s network on Friday nights among women 18-49 and women 18-34 and helped the net deliver its best-ever second quarter in primetime. Produced by Thinkfactory Media in cooperation with September Films, Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas pairs five previous Bridezillas and their husbands together in a single house to undergo intense couples counseling to try to save their marriages. Adam Freeman, Adam Reed, Moriah Muse and Leslie Greif executive produce.
WE TV’s ‘Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas’ Renewed For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed