EXCLUSIVE: On the heels of a breakout first season, WE tv‘s summer series Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas has been picked up for a 10-episode second season to premiere in early 2014. Production begins in the fall. “This has been a strong summer for WE tv, with solid ratings growth largely driven by Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas, which has really resonated with viewers,” said Kim Martin, president and general manager of WE tv. Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas showed steady growth through its freshman season. Its season finale last Friday night delivered 837,000 total viewers, up 46% from the series premiere, 395,000 women 18-49 and 340,000 women 25-54. Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas made WE tv the No. 1 women’s network on Friday nights among women 18-49 and women 18-34 and helped the net deliver its best-ever second quarter in primetime. Produced by Thinkfactory Media in cooperation with September Films, Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas pairs five previous Bridezillas and their husbands together in a single house to undergo intense couples counseling to try to save their marriages. Adam Freeman, Adam Reed, Moriah Muse and Leslie Greif executive produce.
WE TV’s ‘Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas’ Renewed For Second Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over