EXCLUSIVE: On the heels of a breakout first season, WE tv‘s summer series Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas has been picked up for a 10-episode second season to premiere in early 2014. Production begins in the fall. “This has been a strong summer for WE tv, with solid ratings growth largely driven by Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas, which has really resonated with viewers,” said Kim Martin, president and general manager of WE tv. Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas showed steady growth through its freshman season. Its season finale last Friday night delivered 837,000 total viewers, up 46% from the series premiere, 395,000 women 18-49 and 340,000 women 25-54. Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas made WE tv the No. 1 women’s network on Friday nights among women 18-49 and women 18-34 and helped the net deliver its best-ever second quarter in primetime. Produced by Thinkfactory Media in cooperation with September Films, Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas pairs five previous Bridezillas and their husbands together in a single house to undergo intense couples counseling to try to save their marriages. Adam Freeman, Adam Reed, Moriah Muse and Leslie Greif executive produce.
WE TV’s ‘Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas’ Renewed For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Apes NYT Ad To Promote ‘Late Show’ Live Broadcast After Donald Trump Speech
- Derek Hough Cast In NBC’s Kourtney Kang Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For Oscars Best Picture Snafu
- Bill Paxton ‘Training Day’ Dedication Planned For New Episode
- JJ Totah Cast In Mindy Kaling’s NBC Comedy Pilot; Josh Kidd Joins CW’s ‘Searchers’
- Kelen Coleman Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Me, Myself & I’; Roberto Aguire Joins CBS’ Paul Attanasio Drama