EXCLUSIVE: On the heels of a breakout first season, WE tv‘s summer series Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas has been picked up for a 10-episode second season to premiere in early 2014. Production begins in the fall. “This has been a strong summer for WE tv, with solid ratings growth largely driven by Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas, which has really resonated with viewers,” said Kim Martin, president and general manager of WE tv. Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas showed steady growth through its freshman season. Its season finale last Friday night delivered 837,000 total viewers, up 46% from the series premiere, 395,000 women 18-49 and 340,000 women 25-54. Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas made WE tv the No. 1 women’s network on Friday nights among women 18-49 and women 18-34 and helped the net deliver its best-ever second quarter in primetime. Produced by Thinkfactory Media in cooperation with September Films, Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas pairs five previous Bridezillas and their husbands together in a single house to undergo intense couples counseling to try to save their marriages. Adam Freeman, Adam Reed, Moriah Muse and Leslie Greif executive produce.
WE TV’s ‘Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas’ Renewed For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”