EXCLUSIVE: On the heels of a breakout first season, WE tv‘s summer series Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas has been picked up for a 10-episode second season to premiere in early 2014. Production begins in the fall. “This has been a strong summer for WE tv, with solid ratings growth largely driven by Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas, which has really resonated with viewers,” said Kim Martin, president and general manager of WE tv. Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas showed steady growth through its freshman season. Its season finale last Friday night delivered 837,000 total viewers, up 46% from the series premiere, 395,000 women 18-49 and 340,000 women 25-54. Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas made WE tv the No. 1 women’s network on Friday nights among women 18-49 and women 18-34 and helped the net deliver its best-ever second quarter in primetime. Produced by Thinkfactory Media in cooperation with September Films, Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas pairs five previous Bridezillas and their husbands together in a single house to undergo intense couples counseling to try to save their marriages. Adam Freeman, Adam Reed, Moriah Muse and Leslie Greif executive produce.
WE TV’s ‘Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas’ Renewed For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better