EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros has set Kirsten Dunst to play the female lead in Midnight Special. She will star opposite Michael Shannon and Joel Edgerton in the Jeff Nichols-directed film. In the film, a father and his 8-year old go on the run when dad realizes the boy has some kind of special powers. Nichols, who last helmed Mud, wrote the script. She’s repped by UTA and Management 360. Dunst was most recently seen in Melancholia and Bachelorette, On The Road and Upside Down.
Warner Bros Sets Kirsten Dunst For ‘Midnight Special’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Calling On Aspiring Artists: Another ‘Fifth Element’ Fashion Statement?
- Shout! Acquires All U.S. Rights To Arcana Studios’ H.P. Lovecraft Animated Film
- Flemish Director Robin Pront Signs With WME & Anonymous Content
- Canal Plus, Disney Extend Programming Deal With Force – Mipcom
- Relativity And Ryan Kavanaugh Face Challenges In Keeping International Partners On-Board
- George Lopez To Star In ‘Aloha Santa’; Hope Davis Joins ‘Claire’