Doug Neil has been bumped up to EVP Digital Marketing at Universal after a successful run of social media-heavy campaigning on recent films including the studio’s Fast & Furious sequels. He joined the company in 2006 as SVP Digital Marketing, where he spearheaded digital and social media campaigns on Uni hits Despicable Me 2, The Purge, Fast & Furious 6, Les Miserables, Pitch Perfect and Ted. Neil oversees a team of 13 people behind the studio’s digital marketing efforts which have strategically integrated Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram into their campaigns.
Universal Ups Doug Neil To EVP Digital Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest Film News
- 'I, Tonya' Ices Robust Weekend; 'Disaster Artist', 'Shape of Water' & 'Call Me By Your Name' Expand – Specialty…
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow – International Box Office
- Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For ‘Good Will Hunting’
- ‘The Room’ Filmmaker Tommy Wiseau Pitched Himself For Next ‘Star Wars’ Movie
- ‘Darkest Hour’ Is Gary Oldman’s “Man On A Mission” Movie
- Jake Gyllenhaal’s Fight To Mount ‘Stronger’ And Play A Real-Life Superhero