TLC has ordered two more episodes of Breaking Amish: LA. The new order brings the series total to 11 episodes, with an additional reunion special, Breaking Amish: LA – The Shunning Truth. Both one-hour episodes will run on Sunday, September 29 and will serve as the season finale, TLC said this morning. The reunion special will be hosted by NBC’s Michelle Beadle; the cast will take questions about the series submitted by viewers on the show’s Facebook page. Breaking Amish: LA has been averaging 1.8 million viewers as it follows seven young Amish and Mennonite men and women who’ve been plopped in Los Angeles to explore life among the ‘English’ as they contemplate whether to commit to the Amish life or leave.
TLC Orders Two-Episode ‘Breaking Amish: LA’ Season Finale
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Maze Runner' Over $30M; Liam's Leisurely 'Walk' To $14M; 'Where I Leave You' Stays Put At No. 3
More From Team
- James Franco, Seth Rogen Celebrate Jimmy Fallon's 40th In Their Birthday Suits: VIDEO
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'