TLC has ordered two more episodes of Breaking Amish: LA. The new order brings the series total to 11 episodes, with an additional reunion special, Breaking Amish: LA – The Shunning Truth. Both one-hour episodes will run on Sunday, September 29 and will serve as the season finale, TLC said this morning. The reunion special will be hosted by NBC’s Michelle Beadle; the cast will take questions about the series submitted by viewers on the show’s Facebook page. Breaking Amish: LA has been averaging 1.8 million viewers as it follows seven young Amish and Mennonite men and women who’ve been plopped in Los Angeles to explore life among the ‘English’ as they contemplate whether to commit to the Amish life or leave.
TLC Orders Two-Episode ‘Breaking Amish: LA’ Season Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring