TLC has ordered two more episodes of Breaking Amish: LA. The new order brings the series total to 11 episodes, with an additional reunion special, Breaking Amish: LA – The Shunning Truth. Both one-hour episodes will run on Sunday, September 29 and will serve as the season finale, TLC said this morning. The reunion special will be hosted by NBC’s Michelle Beadle; the cast will take questions about the series submitted by viewers on the show’s Facebook page. Breaking Amish: LA has been averaging 1.8 million viewers as it follows seven young Amish and Mennonite men and women who’ve been plopped in Los Angeles to explore life among the ‘English’ as they contemplate whether to commit to the Amish life or leave.
TLC Orders Two-Episode ‘Breaking Amish: LA’ Season Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ To Continue Airing Live Coast To Coast
- ‘The Deuce’ Renewed For Season 2 At HBO
- Aidan Gillen To Play Dave Allen For BBC; HBO Nordic Orders ‘Gosta’; Anna Friel Flits To ITV’s ‘Butterfly’…
- Herb Scannell Tapped To Be CEO Of Mitú, Latino-Focused Video Producer
- Amazon Studios Inks Overall Deal With ‘Stranger Things’ Writer Justin Doble
- ‘Shark Tank’s Daymond John Inks With Gersh