TLC has ordered two more episodes of Breaking Amish: LA. The new order brings the series total to 11 episodes, with an additional reunion special, Breaking Amish: LA – The Shunning Truth. Both one-hour episodes will run on Sunday, September 29 and will serve as the season finale, TLC said this morning. The reunion special will be hosted by NBC’s Michelle Beadle; the cast will take questions about the series submitted by viewers on the show’s Facebook page. Breaking Amish: LA has been averaging 1.8 million viewers as it follows seven young Amish and Mennonite men and women who’ve been plopped in Los Angeles to explore life among the ‘English’ as they contemplate whether to commit to the Amish life or leave.
TLC Orders Two-Episode ‘Breaking Amish: LA’ Season Finale
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…