She is one of the hottest TV stars at the moment. In her first gig on a U.S. comedy series, Orphan Black leading lady Tatiana Maslany has booked an arc on NBC’s Parks & Recreation, playing a love interest for Tom (Aziz Ansari). Canadian-born Maslany, repped by Resolution and Characters Talent Agency, recently won the Critics Choice TV Award for best drama actress and the TCA drama acting award for her role on BBC America’s clone drama Orphan Black.
Tatiana Maslany To Do Arc On ‘Parks & Recreation’
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign