She is one of the hottest TV stars at the moment. In her first gig on a U.S. comedy series, Orphan Black leading lady Tatiana Maslany has booked an arc on NBC’s Parks & Recreation, playing a love interest for Tom (Aziz Ansari). Canadian-born Maslany, repped by Resolution and Characters Talent Agency, recently won the Critics Choice TV Award for best drama actress and the TCA drama acting award for her role on BBC America’s clone drama Orphan Black.
Tatiana Maslany To Do Arc On ‘Parks & Recreation’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot