Syfy is expanding its growing slate of reality programming with new competition reality series Camera Ready from Mission Control Media (Face Off). Ten visionary costume designers will compete in challenges to create works of costume art for film, television and music videos, incorporating non-traditional materials and technology – such as fiber optics – into some pieces. The contestants will be judged by a panel that includes Oscar-winning costume designers, cutting-edge directors and avant-garde fashionistas – with one designer ultimately taking home the $100,000 grand prize. Dwight D. Smith, Michael Agbabian and Derek Atherton serve as executive producers.
Syfy Developing ‘Camera Ready’ Reality Series For Costume Designers
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'