Syfy is expanding its growing slate of reality programming with new competition reality series Camera Ready from Mission Control Media (Face Off). Ten visionary costume designers will compete in challenges to create works of costume art for film, television and music videos, incorporating non-traditional materials and technology – such as fiber optics – into some pieces. The contestants will be judged by a panel that includes Oscar-winning costume designers, cutting-edge directors and avant-garde fashionistas – with one designer ultimately taking home the $100,000 grand prize. Dwight D. Smith, Michael Agbabian and Derek Atherton serve as executive producers.
Syfy Developing ‘Camera Ready’ Reality Series For Costume Designers
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’: Ryan Lochte, Laurie Hernandez, Rick Perry Compete This Season
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment