Syfy is expanding its growing slate of reality programming with new competition reality series Camera Ready from Mission Control Media (Face Off). Ten visionary costume designers will compete in challenges to create works of costume art for film, television and music videos, incorporating non-traditional materials and technology – such as fiber optics – into some pieces. The contestants will be judged by a panel that includes Oscar-winning costume designers, cutting-edge directors and avant-garde fashionistas – with one designer ultimately taking home the $100,000 grand prize. Dwight D. Smith, Michael Agbabian and Derek Atherton serve as executive producers.
Syfy Developing ‘Camera Ready’ Reality Series For Costume Designers
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Russell Crowe-Ryan Gosling Pic 'The Nice Guys' Gets Summer 2016 Release Date
- 'The Walking Dead' Unveils Season 5 Key Art
- Toronto Roundup: 'Sunshine Superman', 'Match' & 'The Daughter' Sales Deals, More
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers “Making Small…Positive Steps” As She's Brought Out Of Medically Induced Coma
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)