Syfy is expanding its growing slate of reality programming with new competition reality series Camera Ready from Mission Control Media (Face Off). Ten visionary costume designers will compete in challenges to create works of costume art for film, television and music videos, incorporating non-traditional materials and technology – such as fiber optics – into some pieces. The contestants will be judged by a panel that includes Oscar-winning costume designers, cutting-edge directors and avant-garde fashionistas – with one designer ultimately taking home the $100,000 grand prize. Dwight D. Smith, Michael Agbabian and Derek Atherton serve as executive producers.
Syfy Developing ‘Camera Ready’ Reality Series For Costume Designers
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
Latest TV News
- Sean Penn On Acting: “I'm Not In Love With That Anymore"
- Emma Tennant Dies: Top British TV Executive Loses Battle With Cancer
- ‘Modern Family’s Abraham Higginbotham Inks New Overall Deal With 20th TV
- CMT Ups Morgan Selzer To SVP Development
- ‘9-1-1’ Season Ender Wins Wednesday; ‘Survivor: Ghost Island’ Tops Total Viewers
- Netflix Sets Lineup For ‘Seth Rogen’s Hilarity For Charity’ & Premiere Date For Danish YA Original Series ‘The Rain…