Syfy is expanding its growing slate of reality programming with new competition reality series Camera Ready from Mission Control Media (Face Off). Ten visionary costume designers will compete in challenges to create works of costume art for film, television and music videos, incorporating non-traditional materials and technology – such as fiber optics – into some pieces. The contestants will be judged by a panel that includes Oscar-winning costume designers, cutting-edge directors and avant-garde fashionistas – with one designer ultimately taking home the $100,000 grand prize. Dwight D. Smith, Michael Agbabian and Derek Atherton serve as executive producers.
Syfy Developing ‘Camera Ready’ Reality Series For Costume Designers
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel