Andrew Heller was former vice chairman of Turner Broadcasting System before retiring this spring after 27-plus years at Time Warner. As president of Turner Networks Sales, he ran the distribution of 10 domestic networks to the cable, satellite and telco industries, while also serving as chairman of Turner Private Networks. The former Time Warner counsel also helped spearhead the company’s TV Everywhere initiatives. “Andy’s long industry career and deep understanding of the business of media and programming will serve Starz well”, Starz CEO Chris Albrecht said in a statement today announcing Heller’s election to the board of directors.
Former Turner Vice Chairman Andrew Heller Joins Starz Board
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Apes NYT Ad To Promote ‘Late Show’ Live Broadcast After Donald Trump Speech
- Derek Hough Cast In NBC’s Kourtney Kang Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For Oscars Best Picture Snafu
- Bill Paxton ‘Training Day’ Dedication Planned For New Episode
- JJ Totah Cast In Mindy Kaling’s NBC Comedy Pilot; Josh Kidd Joins CW’s ‘Searchers’
- Kelen Coleman Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Me, Myself & I’; Roberto Aguire Joins CBS’ Paul Attanasio Drama