Spike TV has greenlighted Catch A Contractor, a new half-hour unscripted series hosted by Adam Carolla who serves as a vigilant watchdog to homeowners who have been cheated by a contractor and left with an unfinished disaster. In addition to being a TV and radio personality, Carolla apparently also is a passionate master carpenter who easily identifies shoddy, inferior work. Each episode will follow Carolla, along with no-nonsense contractor Skip Bedell and his wife, investigator Allison Bedell, as they seek retribution for wronged homeowners. Carolla and the Bedells hunt down and confront unscrupulous builders, drag them back to their construction disasters, and make them finish the job right. Spike TV has ordered 10 episodes which begins production this fall and will premiere in spring 2014. Eyeworks USA created the series, with JD Roth, Todd A. Nelson, DJ Nurre and Brant Pinvidic executive producing.
Spike TV Picks Up Adam Carolla Unscripted Series That Takes On Shady Contractors
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'