Showrunner and director Robin Feinberg has joined Shine America as VP, Programming and Rachel Dax, a veteran production executive, has been named VP, Production at Shine America. Feinberg will oversee current unscripted programming initiatives for Shine. Her producing credits include Legally Blonde, Unan1mous, The Biggest Loser, Ultimate Cake Off, For Love or Money and Sorority Life, Series under Feinberg’s per view include The Face on Oxygen, Minute To Win It on GSN and the upcoming series Going Wild on Nat Geo Wild. Dax, who was formerly Head of Production for High Noon Entertainment’s West Coast operations, will help oversee all day-to-day production across Shine America’s unscripted current and development slates, as well as the company’s digital programming initiatives. She’s previously worked on such series as America’s Got Talent, Guiness World Records Gone Wild, Tough Love, and Road Rules.
Shine America Adds Two New VPs In Programming And Production
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'