Showrunner and director Robin Feinberg has joined Shine America as VP, Programming and Rachel Dax, a veteran production executive, has been named VP, Production at Shine America. Feinberg will oversee current unscripted programming initiatives for Shine. Her producing credits include Legally Blonde, Unan1mous, The Biggest Loser, Ultimate Cake Off, For Love or Money and Sorority Life, Series under Feinberg’s per view include The Face on Oxygen, Minute To Win It on GSN and the upcoming series Going Wild on Nat Geo Wild. Dax, who was formerly Head of Production for High Noon Entertainment’s West Coast operations, will help oversee all day-to-day production across Shine America’s unscripted current and development slates, as well as the company’s digital programming initiatives. She’s previously worked on such series as America’s Got Talent, Guiness World Records Gone Wild, Tough Love, and Road Rules.
Shine America Adds Two New VPs In Programming And Production
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC