Showrunner and director Robin Feinberg has joined Shine America as VP, Programming and Rachel Dax, a veteran production executive, has been named VP, Production at Shine America. Feinberg will oversee current unscripted programming initiatives for Shine. Her producing credits include Legally Blonde, Unan1mous, The Biggest Loser, Ultimate Cake Off, For Love or Money and Sorority Life, Series under Feinberg’s per view include The Face on Oxygen, Minute To Win It on GSN and the upcoming series Going Wild on Nat Geo Wild. Dax, who was formerly Head of Production for High Noon Entertainment’s West Coast operations, will help oversee all day-to-day production across Shine America’s unscripted current and development slates, as well as the company’s digital programming initiatives. She’s previously worked on such series as America’s Got Talent, Guiness World Records Gone Wild, Tough Love, and Road Rules.
Shine America Adds Two New VPs In Programming And Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award