Showrunner and director Robin Feinberg has joined Shine America as VP, Programming and Rachel Dax, a veteran production executive, has been named VP, Production at Shine America. Feinberg will oversee current unscripted programming initiatives for Shine. Her producing credits include Legally Blonde, Unan1mous, The Biggest Loser, Ultimate Cake Off, For Love or Money and Sorority Life, Series under Feinberg’s per view include The Face on Oxygen, Minute To Win It on GSN and the upcoming series Going Wild on Nat Geo Wild. Dax, who was formerly Head of Production for High Noon Entertainment’s West Coast operations, will help oversee all day-to-day production across Shine America’s unscripted current and development slates, as well as the company’s digital programming initiatives. She’s previously worked on such series as America’s Got Talent, Guiness World Records Gone Wild, Tough Love, and Road Rules.
Shine America Adds Two New VPs In Programming And Production
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’
- Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-’90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
- Dylan McDermott To Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'LA -> Vegas'
- ‘Instinct’ CBS Pilot Casts Daniel Ings; NBC’s ‘Spaced Out’ Adds Brett Goldstein
- ‘24: Legacy’ Producers Apologize For Use Of 2013 Nairobi Terror Attack Footage