Showrunner and director Robin Feinberg has joined Shine America as VP, Programming and Rachel Dax, a veteran production executive, has been named VP, Production at Shine America. Feinberg will oversee current unscripted programming initiatives for Shine. Her producing credits include Legally Blonde, Unan1mous, The Biggest Loser, Ultimate Cake Off, For Love or Money and Sorority Life, Series under Feinberg’s per view include The Face on Oxygen, Minute To Win It on GSN and the upcoming series Going Wild on Nat Geo Wild. Dax, who was formerly Head of Production for High Noon Entertainment’s West Coast operations, will help oversee all day-to-day production across Shine America’s unscripted current and development slates, as well as the company’s digital programming initiatives. She’s previously worked on such series as America’s Got Talent, Guiness World Records Gone Wild, Tough Love, and Road Rules.
Shine America Adds Two New VPs In Programming And Production
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- FIFA President Sepp Blatter Targeted As Visa, Coke Kick Up Pressure
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM