Shed Media US, the stateside arm of the British TV production company backed by Warner Bros. International TV, is beefing up its US development team. Dan Snook has been hired as Senior Vice President, Development after serving as SVP of Development at Firecracker Films (TLC’s Gypsy Sisters, Discovery’s Zombie Apocalypse, Lifetime’s The Preachers Wives) and SVP at Eyeworks USA (Spike’s Bar Rescue, MTV’s I Used to be Fat, ABC’s Extreme Make-over: Weight Loss Edition). Joining Snook in developing unscripted content for Shed US is Dave Kuba who will serve as Vice President, Development coming from High Noon Entertainment (SyFy’s Collection Intervention, VH1’s Making Mr. Right). Shed Media US currently produces ten series on six networks including TLC’s Who Do You Think You Are?, Bravo’s The Real Housewives Of New York, VH1’s Hollywood Exes and Basketball Wives and the upcoming Styled to Rock for Style Network, USA’s It Takes A Choir, and Game Of Crowns for Bravo.
Shed Media US Adds Two Reality TV Development Execs
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring