Shed Media US, the stateside arm of the British TV production company backed by Warner Bros. International TV, is beefing up its US development team. Dan Snook has been hired as Senior Vice President, Development after serving as SVP of Development at Firecracker Films (TLC’s Gypsy Sisters, Discovery’s Zombie Apocalypse, Lifetime’s The Preachers Wives) and SVP at Eyeworks USA (Spike’s Bar Rescue, MTV’s I Used to be Fat, ABC’s Extreme Make-over: Weight Loss Edition). Joining Snook in developing unscripted content for Shed US is Dave Kuba who will serve as Vice President, Development coming from High Noon Entertainment (SyFy’s Collection Intervention, VH1’s Making Mr. Right). Shed Media US currently produces ten series on six networks including TLC’s Who Do You Think You Are?, Bravo’s The Real Housewives Of New York, VH1’s Hollywood Exes and Basketball Wives and the upcoming Styled to Rock for Style Network, USA’s It Takes A Choir, and Game Of Crowns for Bravo.
Shed Media US Adds Two Reality TV Development Execs
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Red Oaks’ Appropriately Channels The ’80s In Faux TV Promo
- Donald Trump’s Debate 3 Performance Outstrips Cubs Game To Win Social Race
- ABC Buys Friends Comedy From ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Co-EP Christina Lee
- Louis C.K., Tracy Morgan & Ryan Reynolds Join ‘Conan’s First New York Week Since 2011
- Obamageddon The Final Ride: POTUS Now In L.A For ‘Kimmel’ & Last Fundraisers
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?