Shed Media US, the stateside arm of the British TV production company backed by Warner Bros. International TV, is beefing up its US development team. Dan Snook has been hired as Senior Vice President, Development after serving as SVP of Development at Firecracker Films (TLC’s Gypsy Sisters, Discovery’s Zombie Apocalypse, Lifetime’s The Preachers Wives) and SVP at Eyeworks USA (Spike’s Bar Rescue, MTV’s I Used to be Fat, ABC’s Extreme Make-over: Weight Loss Edition). Joining Snook in developing unscripted content for Shed US is Dave Kuba who will serve as Vice President, Development coming from High Noon Entertainment (SyFy’s Collection Intervention, VH1’s Making Mr. Right). Shed Media US currently produces ten series on six networks including TLC’s Who Do You Think You Are?, Bravo’s The Real Housewives Of New York, VH1’s Hollywood Exes and Basketball Wives and the upcoming Styled to Rock for Style Network, USA’s It Takes A Choir, and Game Of Crowns for Bravo.
Shed Media US Adds Two Reality TV Development Execs
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast