Sharknado! star Ian Ziering has been added to the guest list on Discovery Channel‘s first Shark Week after-show, Shark After Dark. Also signed: original Baywatch star David Hasselhoff, shark-diving WWE Wrestler Justin Gabriel, world-level surfer Laird Hamilton, as well as Alison Sweeney and Tom Green, despite their lack of known shark connections. Shark After Dark premieres tonight and will air each night during Shark Week from 11-midnight ET/PT. Josh Wolf — best known for his regular appearances on E’s Chelsea Lately — is hosting, despite having no love for sharks. Back when Shark After Dark was announced — from after-show impresario Michael Davies (The Talking Dead, Watch What Happens Live) and CBS late-night host/avid Shark Week fan Craig Ferguson — Discovery Channel said it was lining up guests for its first late-night Shark Week after-show who were Shark Week-passionate or had shark connections.
‘Sharknado!’ Star Ian Ziering To Stop By ‘Shark After Dark’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool
- 'Inherent Vice' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Stars In Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Naomi Campbell To Recur On Fox's 'Empire'; Tina Casciani Joins CW's 'Jane The Virgin'
- Fox Searchlight Promotes Ray Strache To SVP Acquisitions & Co-Productions