EXCLUSIVE: Scott Eastwood has joined the cast of Fury, the David Ayer-directed WWII tank battle ensemble that stars Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf, Michael Pena, Logan Lerman and Jon Bernthal. Eastwood, son of actor-director Clint Eastwood, joins the drama about a Sherman Tank crew in the final weeks of World War II. Bill Block, John Lesher, and Ethan Smith are producing for QED International and Sony Pictures is releasing. Eastwood will play the role of Sergeant Miles. He recently completed shooting the independent films Dawn Patrol and Walk Of Fame, as well as a two-episode arc on Chicago Fire. He also completed The Perfect Wave and previously starred in Invictus, Gran Torino and Flags Of Our Fathers. He is repped by UTA, Joanne Horowitz Management, and Rick Genow and Doug Stone at SMGSB.
Scott Eastwood Joins David Ayer’s WWII Pic ‘Fury’
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
'Jumanji' At $768M WW Intensity & 4th #1 In A Row Overseas; 'Maze Runner: Death Cure' Debuts - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Search’s Sev Ohanian Wins Sundance Institute/Amazon Studios Producers Award
- Steven Soderberg's ‘Unsane’ Added to Berlin Film Festival Competition
- SPWA Lands Inventive Thriller ‘Search’ In $5 Million World Rights Deal: Sundance
- Wanda Chief Predicts Comeback In 2018 After 10.8% Revenue Drop In 2017
- Peter Jackson To Direct First World War Feature Documentary
- Andrea Riseborough And ‘Nancy’ Director Christina Choe On Finding Truth In Fiction – Sundance Studio