EXCLUSIVE: Scott Eastwood has joined the cast of Fury, the David Ayer-directed WWII tank battle ensemble that stars Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf, Michael Pena, Logan Lerman and Jon Bernthal. Eastwood, son of actor-director Clint Eastwood, joins the drama about a Sherman Tank crew in the final weeks of World War II. Bill Block, John Lesher, and Ethan Smith are producing for QED International and Sony Pictures is releasing. Eastwood will play the role of Sergeant Miles. He recently completed shooting the independent films Dawn Patrol and Walk Of Fame, as well as a two-episode arc on Chicago Fire. He also completed The Perfect Wave and previously starred in Invictus, Gran Torino and Flags Of Our Fathers. He is repped by UTA, Joanne Horowitz Management, and Rick Genow and Doug Stone at SMGSB.
Scott Eastwood Joins David Ayer’s WWII Pic ‘Fury’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest Film News
- From 'Fauda's Assaf Bernstein On 'Rose Madder’ To 'The Shining' Onstage: What's Behind Stephen King's…
- Nicole Ari Parker To Star In Indie Comedy ‘Headshop’
- Kevin Spacey To Play Gore Vidal In Netflix Biopic
- ‘Rebel In The Rye’ Trailer: Holden Caulfield Gets His Bookish Moment
- Jenny Slate Dials Up 'Landline'; Music Box Calls 'The Midwife' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Comic-Con: Noah Hawley Developing ‘Doctor Doom’ Movie For Fox