EXCLUSIVE: Scott Eastwood has joined the cast of Fury, the David Ayer-directed WWII tank battle ensemble that stars Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf, Michael Pena, Logan Lerman and Jon Bernthal. Eastwood, son of actor-director Clint Eastwood, joins the drama about a Sherman Tank crew in the final weeks of World War II. Bill Block, John Lesher, and Ethan Smith are producing for QED International and Sony Pictures is releasing. Eastwood will play the role of Sergeant Miles. He recently completed shooting the independent films Dawn Patrol and Walk Of Fame, as well as a two-episode arc on Chicago Fire. He also completed The Perfect Wave and previously starred in Invictus, Gran Torino and Flags Of Our Fathers. He is repped by UTA, Joanne Horowitz Management, and Rick Genow and Doug Stone at SMGSB.
Scott Eastwood Joins David Ayer’s WWII Pic ‘Fury’
What's Hot on Deadline
World's Biggest YouTuber Vows To Delete Channel Citing Traffic, Race-Based Complaints About Video Service
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest Film News
- ‘Lion’ Nabs Best International Film At Evening Standard British Film Awards
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Trailer: Web Wings, Teen Angst, And A First Look At The Vulture
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: AFI Narrows The Race; ‘La La’ Hits L.A.; Jeff Bezos Throws A Party ‘By The Sea’; Tom Ford…
- Leonardo DiCaprio Meets Donald Trump, Snags Follow-Up And Twitter Snarks
- ‘Interrogation’ Director Vetri Maaran Details Sensitivity To On-Screen Violence: India’s Oscar Entry
- ‘Lion’ Director Garth Davis On His Journey Through Saroo Brierley’s Life & Rooney Mara’s…