EXCLUSIVE: Bruce Rosenblum continues to build up his senior management team at Legendary Television. Rosenblum has brought in Gaumont International Television COO Richard Frankie as EVP Business Management. Additionally, former president of McG‘s Wonderland Sounds And Vision, Peter Johnson, has closed a deal to join the company as EVP Scripted Series Development. Former Warner Bros TV Group president Rosenblum, who was named President of Legendary Television and Digital Media in June, has been taking his time with the executive search, looking for the right fit. That includes bringing in a top-level creative executive, which is still in the works. Veteran TV business executive Frankie will be in charge of business affairs and help with the overall operation of Legendary TV, something he recently did for another start-up independent TV production studio, GIT. Frankie joined GIT at its launch in 2011, helping CEO Katie O’Connell build up the company, which has two series heading into second season, Hannibal and Hemlock Grove, and a pilot at USA. GIT is expected to name a replacement soon. Before joining GIT, Frankie was EVP Business Operations at Sony Pictures TV.
Richard Frankie Joins Legendary TV As EVP Business Management
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates