EXCLUSIVE: Bruce Rosenblum continues to build up his senior management team at Legendary Television. Rosenblum has brought in Gaumont International Television COO Richard Frankie as EVP Business Management. Additionally, former president of McG‘s Wonderland Sounds And Vision, Peter Johnson, has closed a deal to join the company as EVP Scripted Series Development. Former Warner Bros TV Group president Rosenblum, who was named President of Legendary Television and Digital Media in June, has been taking his time with the executive search, looking for the right fit. That includes bringing in a top-level creative executive, which is still in the works. Veteran TV business executive Frankie will be in charge of business affairs and help with the overall operation of Legendary TV, something he recently did for another start-up independent TV production studio, GIT. Frankie joined GIT at its launch in 2011, helping CEO Katie O’Connell build up the company, which has two series heading into second season, Hannibal and Hemlock Grove, and a pilot at USA. GIT is expected to name a replacement soon. Before joining GIT, Frankie was EVP Business Operations at Sony Pictures TV.
Richard Frankie Joins Legendary TV As EVP Business Management
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed