EXCLUSIVE: Bruce Rosenblum continues to build up his senior management team at Legendary Television. Rosenblum has brought in Gaumont International Television COO Richard Frankie as EVP Business Management. Additionally, former president of McG‘s Wonderland Sounds And Vision, Peter Johnson, has closed a deal to join the company as EVP Scripted Series Development. Former Warner Bros TV Group president Rosenblum, who was named President of Legendary Television and Digital Media in June, has been taking his time with the executive search, looking for the right fit. That includes bringing in a top-level creative executive, which is still in the works. Veteran TV business executive Frankie will be in charge of business affairs and help with the overall operation of Legendary TV, something he recently did for another start-up independent TV production studio, GIT. Frankie joined GIT at its launch in 2011, helping CEO Katie O’Connell build up the company, which has two series heading into second season, Hannibal and Hemlock Grove, and a pilot at USA. GIT is expected to name a replacement soon. Before joining GIT, Frankie was EVP Business Operations at Sony Pictures TV.
Richard Frankie Joins Legendary TV As EVP Business Management
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'