EXCLUSIVE: Bruce Rosenblum continues to build up his senior management team at Legendary Television. Rosenblum has brought in Gaumont International Television COO Richard Frankie as EVP Business Management. Additionally, former president of McG‘s Wonderland Sounds And Vision, Peter Johnson, has closed a deal to join the company as EVP Scripted Series Development. Former Warner Bros TV Group president Rosenblum, who was named President of Legendary Television and Digital Media in June, has been taking his time with the executive search, looking for the right fit. That includes bringing in a top-level creative executive, which is still in the works. Veteran TV business executive Frankie will be in charge of business affairs and help with the overall operation of Legendary TV, something he recently did for another start-up independent TV production studio, GIT. Frankie joined GIT at its launch in 2011, helping CEO Katie O’Connell build up the company, which has two series heading into second season, Hannibal and Hemlock Grove, and a pilot at USA. GIT is expected to name a replacement soon. Before joining GIT, Frankie was EVP Business Operations at Sony Pictures TV.
Richard Frankie Joins Legendary TV As EVP Business Management
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest TV News
- SXSW Announces Lyor Cohen As Keynote, ‘This Is Us’, ‘The Chi’ Cast & Creators As…
- ‘Caught In Providence’ Court Show Picked Up By Fox Stations For Fall 2018
- Keaton Jones’ Mom On Confederate Flag: “We’re Not Racist”, She Tells Morning News Shows
- BritBox Steals March On SVOD Rivals With ‘Vera’ Deal
- Sen. Gillibrand Responds To Donald Trump’s Vulgar Tweet: “You Cannot Silence Me”
- Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To “Do Anything” When “Begging” For…