Elizabeth Porter, Relativity Television‘s EVP Development and Series, has left the company after less than a year in the job. A source close to the company confirmed that Porter departed in the past couple of weeks for personal reasons. Search is underway for a replacement. Porter joined Relativity’s TV division last November, overseeing series and pilots for unscripted and tasked with spearheading a push into scripted content. Porter previously was SVP Specials and Talent Development at Comedy Central and VP Alternative Programming at USA Network.
Relativity TV’s EVP Elizabeth Porter Exits
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'