Elizabeth Porter, Relativity Television‘s EVP Development and Series, has left the company after less than a year in the job. A source close to the company confirmed that Porter departed in the past couple of weeks for personal reasons. Search is underway for a replacement. Porter joined Relativity’s TV division last November, overseeing series and pilots for unscripted and tasked with spearheading a push into scripted content. Porter previously was SVP Specials and Talent Development at Comedy Central and VP Alternative Programming at USA Network.
Relativity TV’s EVP Elizabeth Porter Exits
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive