That ’70s Show alum Lisa Robin Kelly has died after a long fight with addiction. She was 43. The actress best known for playing Eric Forman’s sister Laurie on the long-running Fox sitcom, Kelly originated the role but was replaced in Season 6 by Christina Moore. She only worked sporadically after leaving the show in 2003. Earlier this week she had voluntarily checked herself into the Pax House treatment center in Alta Dena but passed away last night. No cause of death has been announced yet. “I spoke to her on Monday and she was hopeful and confident, looking forward to putting this part of her life behind her,” said Kelly’s agent Craig Wyckoff. “Last night she lost the battle.”
R.I.P. Lisa Robin Kelly
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'