That ’70s Show alum Lisa Robin Kelly has died after a long fight with addiction. She was 43. The actress best known for playing Eric Forman’s sister Laurie on the long-running Fox sitcom, Kelly originated the role but was replaced in Season 6 by Christina Moore. She only worked sporadically after leaving the show in 2003. Earlier this week she had voluntarily checked herself into the Pax House treatment center in Alta Dena but passed away last night. No cause of death has been announced yet. “I spoke to her on Monday and she was hopeful and confident, looking forward to putting this part of her life behind her,” said Kelly’s agent Craig Wyckoff. “Last night she lost the battle.”
R.I.P. Lisa Robin Kelly
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Legendary Options Andrew Pyper's 'The Damned'
- Channing Tatum, Craig Zadan & Neil Meron Launch 'Team Oscar'
- FilmBuff To Bow Matthew Gray Gubler & Kat Dennings Starrer 'Suburban Gothic'
- Shonda Rhimes To Receive WGA West's 2015 Paddy Chayefsky Laurel Award For TV
- Justin Timberlake Visits 'Tonight Show', Ratings Hit 9-Month High - Video
- 'Sharknado' Architect Chris Regina Promoted To Senior VP Program Strategy