That ’70s Show alum Lisa Robin Kelly has died after a long fight with addiction. She was 43. The actress best known for playing Eric Forman’s sister Laurie on the long-running Fox sitcom, Kelly originated the role but was replaced in Season 6 by Christina Moore. She only worked sporadically after leaving the show in 2003. Earlier this week she had voluntarily checked herself into the Pax House treatment center in Alta Dena but passed away last night. No cause of death has been announced yet. “I spoke to her on Monday and she was hopeful and confident, looking forward to putting this part of her life behind her,” said Kelly’s agent Craig Wyckoff. “Last night she lost the battle.”
R.I.P. Lisa Robin Kelly
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'