Oscilloscope has acquired North American rights to Dan Krauss’s war docu The Kill Team, which premiered earlier this year at the Tribeca Film Festival and went on to nab the fest’s Grand Jury Prize for Best Documentary. The Kill Team tracks the story of Private Adam Winfield, a soldier in Afghanistan who attempted to blow the whistle on war crimes within his platoon, to no avail. Motto Pictures’ Julie Goldman exec produced alongside Deborah Hoffman, with Linda Davis producing. The Kill Team also hit the fest circuit at at HotDocs and AFI Docs and won the jury prize at the San Francisco International Film Festival. Oscilloscope will release the film in 2014.
Oscilloscope Acquires Tribeca Winning Doc ‘The Kill Team’
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- New ‘Black Mass’ Trailer: Parenting Advice From Whitey Bulger
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- ‘Jurassic World’ Tracking Like ‘Man Of Steel’ – But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In…
- ‘Tomorrowland’ & ‘Poltergeist’ Rise In Matinees – Box Office Friday
- ‘Mr. Holmes’ Lawsuit: Arthur Conan Doyle Estate Sues Bill Condon & Distributors