Oscilloscope Laboratories acquired North American rights to Matt Wolf-directed Teenage, based on Jon Savage‘s best-selling book Teenage: The Pre-History Of Youth Culture 1875-1945. Teenage world premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival and went on to screen at Hot Docs and AFI Docs, among others. O-scope is planning a heavy festival run prior to its 2014 release in theaters and across all other platforms. The film is a living collage of rare archival material, filmed portraits, and voices, provided by Jena Malone, Ben Whishaw, Julia Hummer, and Jessie Usher, lifted from early 20th century diary entries. Bradford Cox (Deerhunter, Atlas Sound) wrote the score. Teenage was produced by Ben Howe and Kyle Martin and executive produced by Philipp Engelhorn, Michael Raisler and Jason Schwartzman.
Oscilloscope Acquires North American Rights To ‘Teenage’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest