Oscilloscope Laboratories acquired North American rights to Matt Wolf-directed Teenage, based on Jon Savage‘s best-selling book Teenage: The Pre-History Of Youth Culture 1875-1945. Teenage world premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival and went on to screen at Hot Docs and AFI Docs, among others. O-scope is planning a heavy festival run prior to its 2014 release in theaters and across all other platforms. The film is a living collage of rare archival material, filmed portraits, and voices, provided by Jena Malone, Ben Whishaw, Julia Hummer, and Jessie Usher, lifted from early 20th century diary entries. Bradford Cox (Deerhunter, Atlas Sound) wrote the score. Teenage was produced by Ben Howe and Kyle Martin and executive produced by Philipp Engelhorn, Michael Raisler and Jason Schwartzman.
Oscilloscope Acquires North American Rights To ‘Teenage’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC