CBS This Morning‘s Charlie Rose has a fascinating interview this morning with Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. The billionaire describes the late Apple CEO Steve Jobs — his former best friend — as “our Edison…our Picasso” and adds that under Tim Cook the company “will not be nearly so successful.” Ellison also attacks Google CEO Larry Page: Google’s Android operating system infringes on Oracle’s copyrights for Java, the company says.
Oracle Chief Says Apple’s Headed Down Without Steve Jobs: Video
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Lieberman
- Does Alibaba Plan To Take Control Of Lionsgate?
- FCC Postpones Auction Of Broadcast TV Spectrum To 2016
- AMC Networks And BBC Chiefs On The Future Of BBC America
- AMC Networks Pays $200M For 49.9% Of BBC America
- Amazon Shares Fall After Q3 Losses Exceed Expectations