CBS This Morning‘s Charlie Rose has a fascinating interview this morning with Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. The billionaire describes the late Apple CEO Steve Jobs — his former best friend — as “our Edison…our Picasso” and adds that under Tim Cook the company “will not be nearly so successful.” Ellison also attacks Google CEO Larry Page: Google’s Android operating system infringes on Oracle’s copyrights for Java, the company says.
Oracle Chief Says Apple’s Headed Down Without Steve Jobs: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Blasts Off With $200.2M In First Overseas Frame; 'Jungle Book' Still A Beast - Intl Box Office Update
Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan Will Share Custody Of Emmy For Entertainment Talk Show Host After Splitting This Month
'Jungle Book' King Again, Reigns On Newcomer Parade: 'Keanu', 'Mother's Day' & 'Ratchet & Clank' - Sunday Update
Latest Business News
- Sony Second Studio To Reach Settlement In Animation Anti-Poaching Suit
- White House Correspondents Dinner: The Five Best Moments
- Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents Dinner Skewering
- Labor Department: Art Directors Guild Exec Director Is “Officer” & Must Stand For Election
- How A DreamWorks-Illumination Combo Beats Disney At The B.O.
- NFL Draft Day 1 Viewership Down From 2015; ‘Big Bang Theory’ Wins Demo