CBS This Morning‘s Charlie Rose has a fascinating interview this morning with Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. The billionaire describes the late Apple CEO Steve Jobs — his former best friend — as “our Edison…our Picasso” and adds that under Tim Cook the company “will not be nearly so successful.” Ellison also attacks Google CEO Larry Page: Google’s Android operating system infringes on Oracle’s copyrights for Java, the company says.
Oracle Chief Says Apple’s Headed Down Without Steve Jobs: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Jones' Parents Unveil New "Safety For Sarah" PSA, Tell Sundance "Never Again, Never Forget" - Video
'Being Evel' Producer Johnny Knoxville At Sundance: Daredevil Tales And The Price Of Pushing The Envelope
More From Lieberman
- Yahoo’s $40B Gift To Shareholders: It Will Spin Off Alibaba Holdings
- WWE Network Pins 1M Subs, Taking Company Shares Off The Ropes
- IMAX Stock Buoyed By ‘Mission: Impossible’ Switch And Box Office Sales
- NYC Passes Tokyo As Top Entertainment & Media Spender – Report
- Can CEOs Convince Wall Street That TV’s Lost Ad Dollars Will Come Back?
- Former Fox Station Employee Commits Suicide Outside Corporate Headquarters