CBS This Morning‘s Charlie Rose has a fascinating interview this morning with Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. The billionaire describes the late Apple CEO Steve Jobs — his former best friend — as “our Edison…our Picasso” and adds that under Tim Cook the company “will not be nearly so successful.” Ellison also attacks Google CEO Larry Page: Google’s Android operating system infringes on Oracle’s copyrights for Java, the company says.
Oracle Chief Says Apple’s Headed Down Without Steve Jobs: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban's Pre-Debate Bait; Campaign Manager Says No Trump Ticket For Gennifer Flowers
'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas Again As 'Magnificent 7' Corrals $19.2M & 'Storks' Bundles $18.3M - Intl Box Office
'Magnificent Seven's $35M Opening A Career Best For Antoine Fuqua; 'Storks' At $21.8M - Sunday AM B.O. Final Update
'Pawn Stars' Regular Austin 'Chumlee' Russell Will Plead Guilty To Drug Charge, Avoid Jail Time - Update
Latest Business News
- California Enacts Law Preventing IMDb Pro From Listing Actors' Ages
- AMC Rips NATO In Org’s James Murdoch Spat: “Condescending And Gratuitous”
- ‘VAYA’ Director Akin Omotoso Inks With APA; Abrams Artists Agency Signs Grandex, Inc.
- NATO Chief To James Murdoch: “Get The Record Straight” On Theater Exclusivity; MPAA Weighs In – Update
- Rob Moore Exiting As Paramount Vice Chairman
- Disney Mum On New Director, Designer For Broadway ‘Frozen’