CBS This Morning‘s Charlie Rose has a fascinating interview this morning with Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. The billionaire describes the late Apple CEO Steve Jobs — his former best friend — as “our Edison…our Picasso” and adds that under Tim Cook the company “will not be nearly so successful.” Ellison also attacks Google CEO Larry Page: Google’s Android operating system infringes on Oracle’s copyrights for Java, the company says.
Oracle Chief Says Apple’s Headed Down Without Steve Jobs: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest Business News
- ‘Sylvia’, With Matthew Broderick, Will Shutter Early On Broadway
- Justice Department Probes Comcast’s Clout In Local Pay TV Ad Sales
- John Stamos Pleads “No Contest” To DUI, Gets Three Years Probation
- SAG-AFTRA Executive’s Daughter Reported Missing
- What Led GameStop To See Disappointing ‘Star Wars Battlefront’ Sales?
- Broadway Box Office Slumps But Bruce Willis’ Upticking ‘Misery’ Loves Company