CBS This Morning‘s Charlie Rose has a fascinating interview this morning with Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. The billionaire describes the late Apple CEO Steve Jobs — his former best friend — as “our Edison…our Picasso” and adds that under Tim Cook the company “will not be nearly so successful.” Ellison also attacks Google CEO Larry Page: Google’s Android operating system infringes on Oracle’s copyrights for Java, the company says.
Oracle Chief Says Apple’s Headed Down Without Steve Jobs: Video
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Lieberman
- Media Stocks Swoon As Wall Street Frets Over Factory Activity And Ebola
- Is The 'Crouching Tiger 2′ Dispute A Brilliant PR Gambit For Netflix?
- Derek Jeter Teams With Legendary Entertainment To Launch Sports Site: The Player's Tribune
- Suddenlink To Drop Viacom Channels In Dispute Over Contract Terms
- AMC Joins Opposition To 'Crouching Tiger 2′; IMAX Chief Urges Theaters To Reconsider
- FCC Spikes Its Sports Blackout Rules