Oddlot Entertainment has brought on Rachel Shane to head production and development as its new Executive Vice President of Production. She will oversee Oddlot’s production slate of projects financed and developed in-house, reporting to Co-Presidents Michael Nathanson and Bill Lischak. Shane previously served as EVP Production at Red Wagon Entertainment where she exec produced Lawless and the upcoming Divergent for the company. With Red Wagon she had been exec producing YA adaptation Gorgeous, set up at Lionsgate, and Taped, set up at Sony. She joined Red Wagon as a Creative Executive in 2000 after stints at Tall Trees Productions, Imagine Entertainment, and Televisa. Oddlot recently put out the critically acclaimed The Way, Way Back starring Steve Carell and Toni Collette. Their upcoming slate includes the Summit big budget release Ender’s Game, in theaters November 1; Ivan Reitman’s Draft Day starring Kevin Costner; and Jon Stewart’s directorial debut Rosewater.
Oddlot Entertainment Hires Rachel Shane As EVP Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings