Oddlot Entertainment has brought on Rachel Shane to head production and development as its new Executive Vice President of Production. She will oversee Oddlot’s production slate of projects financed and developed in-house, reporting to Co-Presidents Michael Nathanson and Bill Lischak. Shane previously served as EVP Production at Red Wagon Entertainment where she exec produced Lawless and the upcoming Divergent for the company. With Red Wagon she had been exec producing YA adaptation Gorgeous, set up at Lionsgate, and Taped, set up at Sony. She joined Red Wagon as a Creative Executive in 2000 after stints at Tall Trees Productions, Imagine Entertainment, and Televisa. Oddlot recently put out the critically acclaimed The Way, Way Back starring Steve Carell and Toni Collette. Their upcoming slate includes the Summit big budget release Ender’s Game, in theaters November 1; Ivan Reitman’s Draft Day starring Kevin Costner; and Jon Stewart’s directorial debut Rosewater.
Oddlot Entertainment Hires Rachel Shane As EVP Production
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video