Oddlot Entertainment has brought on Rachel Shane to head production and development as its new Executive Vice President of Production. She will oversee Oddlot’s production slate of projects financed and developed in-house, reporting to Co-Presidents Michael Nathanson and Bill Lischak. Shane previously served as EVP Production at Red Wagon Entertainment where she exec produced Lawless and the upcoming Divergent for the company. With Red Wagon she had been exec producing YA adaptation Gorgeous, set up at Lionsgate, and Taped, set up at Sony. She joined Red Wagon as a Creative Executive in 2000 after stints at Tall Trees Productions, Imagine Entertainment, and Televisa. Oddlot recently put out the critically acclaimed The Way, Way Back starring Steve Carell and Toni Collette. Their upcoming slate includes the Summit big budget release Ender’s Game, in theaters November 1; Ivan Reitman’s Draft Day starring Kevin Costner; and Jon Stewart’s directorial debut Rosewater.
Oddlot Entertainment Hires Rachel Shane As EVP Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘The Assassin’, ‘Carol’, ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Top BFI Sight & Sound’s Best…
- Will DiCaprio, Depp Or Smith Nab Best Actor Oscar Or Does Redmayne Take It Again? — Awardsline
- ‘Gods Of Egypt’: ‘Selma’ Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity…
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Composer Daniel Pemberton: Video Of ‘Circle Of Machines’ Performance
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?