Oddlot Entertainment has brought on Rachel Shane to head production and development as its new Executive Vice President of Production. She will oversee Oddlot’s production slate of projects financed and developed in-house, reporting to Co-Presidents Michael Nathanson and Bill Lischak. Shane previously served as EVP Production at Red Wagon Entertainment where she exec produced Lawless and the upcoming Divergent for the company. With Red Wagon she had been exec producing YA adaptation Gorgeous, set up at Lionsgate, and Taped, set up at Sony. She joined Red Wagon as a Creative Executive in 2000 after stints at Tall Trees Productions, Imagine Entertainment, and Televisa. Oddlot recently put out the critically acclaimed The Way, Way Back starring Steve Carell and Toni Collette. Their upcoming slate includes the Summit big budget release Ender’s Game, in theaters November 1; Ivan Reitman’s Draft Day starring Kevin Costner; and Jon Stewart’s directorial debut Rosewater.
Oddlot Entertainment Hires Rachel Shane As EVP Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Comedy Pic ‘Poms’ In Works With Sierra/Affinity Aboard
- ‘The Fighter’ Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City’s Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’
- ‘The Life And Death Of John Gotti’ Cast Locked
- Ben Foster Rounds Out Scott Cooper’s ‘Hostiles’ Cast As Shooting Starts