President Obama will sit down for an interview with PBS NewsHour today after delivering his speech at the Lincoln Memorial, at which he’s expected to be asked about U.S. plans to target Syrian military sites as early as tomorrow. In the interview, which will follow his speech commemorating the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington, Obama will reflect on civil rights five decades after the historic march, but is also expected to make headlines, taking questions from co-anchors Gwen Ifill and Judy Woodruff about officials’ statements this week on Syria. The interview will air in full on NewsHour from the White House.
Obama Picks PBS For Questions After March On Washington Anniversary Speech
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It