Former Alliance Films EVP Noah Segal became co-president of eOne Films Canada following eOne‘s takeover of Alliance in January. He is now leaving eOne to start film production venture Toy Boat Pictures. His departure is effective August 30. Co-president Bryan Gliserman will continue to oversee eOne’s Canadian film business, reporting to David Reckziegel, president of eOne Films North America. In a statement Segal said: “This announcement is bittersweet. While I’m very excited to launch Toy Boat, I’m going to miss the incredibly gifted and hardworking team at eOne. However, they are in very good hands and I’m confident that I will work with them all again soon.”
Noah Segal Exiting eOne Films Canada To Launch Toy Boat Pictures
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Tartaglione
- ITV Closes Curtain On 'Rising Star'; UK Version Will Not Go Forward
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Rome Film Festival Reveals First 5 English-Language Titles; Soda Pictures Bringing 'Phoenix' To UK; More
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?
- China: Understanding & Respect Key To Massive Market, But Does Anybody Know Anything?
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC's Hugh Bonneville Starrer 'W1A' Back For Season 2; Denmark's TDC Group Paying $2.15B For Norwegian…
- Intl Box Office Final: No. 1 Bragging Rights In China Too Close To Call As 'Storm,' 'Expendables 3′ And 'Apes' Fight It Out