EXCLUSIVE: After a lengthy search, stage actress Marina Squerciati (Gossip Girl) has landed a new regular role on Chicago Fire‘s upcoming spinoff series Chicago PD. On the NBC midseason drama, about the workings of the Chicago police department’s investigative team, Squerciati will play Kim Burgess, a feisty, sassy former flight attendant-turned-cop whose beauty belies a formidable inner strength. Burgess, repped by Nicolosi, MJ Management and Rick Genow, joins fellow new Chicago PD regulars Sophia Bush, Patrick Flueger and Jesse Lee Soffer as well as stars Jason Beghe and Jon Seda who were in the backdoor pilot.
NBC’s ‘Chicago PD’ Adds Another Regular
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller