EXCLUSIVE: After a lengthy search, stage actress Marina Squerciati (Gossip Girl) has landed a new regular role on Chicago Fire‘s upcoming spinoff series Chicago PD. On the NBC midseason drama, about the workings of the Chicago police department’s investigative team, Squerciati will play Kim Burgess, a feisty, sassy former flight attendant-turned-cop whose beauty belies a formidable inner strength. Burgess, repped by Nicolosi, MJ Management and Rick Genow, joins fellow new Chicago PD regulars Sophia Bush, Patrick Flueger and Jesse Lee Soffer as well as stars Jason Beghe and Jon Seda who were in the backdoor pilot.
NBC’s ‘Chicago PD’ Adds Another Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres