EXCLUSIVE: After a lengthy search, stage actress Marina Squerciati (Gossip Girl) has landed a new regular role on Chicago Fire‘s upcoming spinoff series Chicago PD. On the NBC midseason drama, about the workings of the Chicago police department’s investigative team, Squerciati will play Kim Burgess, a feisty, sassy former flight attendant-turned-cop whose beauty belies a formidable inner strength. Burgess, repped by Nicolosi, MJ Management and Rick Genow, joins fellow new Chicago PD regulars Sophia Bush, Patrick Flueger and Jesse Lee Soffer as well as stars Jason Beghe and Jon Seda who were in the backdoor pilot.
NBC’s ‘Chicago PD’ Adds Another Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Latest TV News
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize: Report
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Bill Hader
- ‘SNL’ Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic Park…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars