National Geographic Television, the documentary TV production arm of the National Geographic Society, has named Tim Pastore exec vp of programming and development, based in New York. Pastore is coming to NGT from BBC Worldwide Productions, where he was vp of factual production and programming. There he worked with producers and rights holders to develop such original content at Nat Geo Channel’s Life Below Zero; since June, he has been overseeing the next season of NGC’s Brain Games. Pastore, a former development exec at Discovery Channel, will report to NGT president Brooke Runnette, who said she and Pastore plan to build out the development and production teams in New York and D.C.
NatGeo Television Names Tim Pastore EVP Programming, Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video