National Geographic Television, the documentary TV production arm of the National Geographic Society, has named Tim Pastore exec vp of programming and development, based in New York. Pastore is coming to NGT from BBC Worldwide Productions, where he was vp of factual production and programming. There he worked with producers and rights holders to develop such original content at Nat Geo Channel’s Life Below Zero; since June, he has been overseeing the next season of NGC’s Brain Games. Pastore, a former development exec at Discovery Channel, will report to NGT president Brooke Runnette, who said she and Pastore plan to build out the development and production teams in New York and D.C.
NatGeo Television Names Tim Pastore EVP Programming, Development
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta, Dead At 82
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016