National Geographic Television, the documentary TV production arm of the National Geographic Society, has named Tim Pastore exec vp of programming and development, based in New York. Pastore is coming to NGT from BBC Worldwide Productions, where he was vp of factual production and programming. There he worked with producers and rights holders to develop such original content at Nat Geo Channel’s Life Below Zero; since June, he has been overseeing the next season of NGC’s Brain Games. Pastore, a former development exec at Discovery Channel, will report to NGT president Brooke Runnette, who said she and Pastore plan to build out the development and production teams in New York and D.C.
NatGeo Television Names Tim Pastore EVP Programming, Development
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Man In The High Castle’ Reveals Season 2 Key Art & Who The Future Belongs To
- SyFy Sets Date For First-Ever All-Star Edition Of ‘Face Off’
- MTV President Sean Atkins Steps Down
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener