National Geographic Television, the documentary TV production arm of the National Geographic Society, has named Tim Pastore exec vp of programming and development, based in New York. Pastore is coming to NGT from BBC Worldwide Productions, where he was vp of factual production and programming. There he worked with producers and rights holders to develop such original content at Nat Geo Channel’s Life Below Zero; since June, he has been overseeing the next season of NGC’s Brain Games. Pastore, a former development exec at Discovery Channel, will report to NGT president Brooke Runnette, who said she and Pastore plan to build out the development and production teams in New York and D.C.
NatGeo Television Names Tim Pastore EVP Programming, Development
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series