National Geographic Television, the documentary TV production arm of the National Geographic Society, has named Tim Pastore exec vp of programming and development, based in New York. Pastore is coming to NGT from BBC Worldwide Productions, where he was vp of factual production and programming. There he worked with producers and rights holders to develop such original content at Nat Geo Channel’s Life Below Zero; since June, he has been overseeing the next season of NGC’s Brain Games. Pastore, a former development exec at Discovery Channel, will report to NGT president Brooke Runnette, who said she and Pastore plan to build out the development and production teams in New York and D.C.
NatGeo Television Names Tim Pastore EVP Programming, Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Jackie Earle Haley Signs With Gersh
- Joe Biden Spot Pains CNN, Which Hoped He Would Headline Tonight’s Debate
- Lena Dunham 1960s Feminism Comedy Starring Lisa Joyce Gets HBO Pilot Order
- FX’s ‘Fargo’ Ratings Cold In Return On New Night Against NFL & ESPN
- Harry Connick Jr Syndicated Daytime Variety Show Set For Fall 2016 Launch On Fox Stations
- AMC Networks Shares Hit By ‘Walking Dead’ Ratings Drop, But Is It Overkill?