EXCLUSIVE: The Vladar Company and health & fitness publishing co. American Media Inc. will pump bodybuilding docu Generation Iron into limited release in several markets on September 20, a week ahead of this year’s Mr. Olympia muscle competition. Pic, directed and written by Vlad Yudin with narration by Mickey Rourke, follows seven of the top bodybuilders in the world as they train and compete for the coveted title. Seven-time Mr. Olympia Arnold Schwarzenegger makes an appearance in the docu as do Lou Ferrigno, Jay Cutler, and strongmen Phil Heath, Kai Greene, Branch Warren and Dennis Wolf. Generation Iron is produced by The Vlader Company’s Yudin and Edwin Mejia, who also tapped Pumping Iron producer Jerome Gary to executive produce.
Mr. Olympia Bodybuilding Doc ‘Generation Iron’ Gets September Release
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Theater Owners Trade Group Has “Extensive Plans” For Kingdom’s Cinemas