EXCLUSIVE: Sean Astin and Chris Mulkey have a new co-star in The Surface. Mimi Rogers is joining the thriller, I have learned. Jobs co-producer and Lucky director Gil Cates Jr. is helming the film about two desperate men who meet in the middle of Lake Michigan in a boat. Rogers plays the wife of Mulkey’s character and is seen in flashbacks throughout the pic. The actress, who had a guest run on Two And a Half Men last year, worked with Cates before on 2011’s Lucky. Jeff Gendelman wrote the original screenplay for The Surface. Financing is coming from Good Notes Productions. Rogers is repped by Paradigm and Silver Lining Entertainment.
Mimi Rogers Set For Thriller ‘The Surface’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit