EXCLUSIVE: Sean Astin and Chris Mulkey have a new co-star in The Surface. Mimi Rogers is joining the thriller, I have learned. Jobs co-producer and Lucky director Gil Cates Jr. is helming the film about two desperate men who meet in the middle of Lake Michigan in a boat. Rogers plays the wife of Mulkey’s character and is seen in flashbacks throughout the pic. The actress, who had a guest run on Two And a Half Men last year, worked with Cates before on 2011’s Lucky. Jeff Gendelman wrote the original screenplay for The Surface. Financing is coming from Good Notes Productions. Rogers is repped by Paradigm and Silver Lining Entertainment.
Mimi Rogers Set For Thriller ‘The Surface’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest Film News
- 'I, Tonya' Ices Robust Weekend; 'Disaster Artist', 'Shape of Water' & 'Call Me By Your Name' Expand – Specialty Box…
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow – International Box Office
- Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For ‘Good Will Hunting’
- ‘The Room’ Filmmaker Tommy Wiseau Pitched Himself For Next ‘Star Wars’ Movie
- ‘Darkest Hour’ Is Gary Oldman’s “Man On A Mission” Movie
- Jake Gyllenhaal’s Fight To Mount ‘Stronger’ And Play A Real-Life Superhero