EXCLUSIVE: Sean Astin and Chris Mulkey have a new co-star in The Surface. Mimi Rogers is joining the thriller, I have learned. Jobs co-producer and Lucky director Gil Cates Jr. is helming the film about two desperate men who meet in the middle of Lake Michigan in a boat. Rogers plays the wife of Mulkey’s character and is seen in flashbacks throughout the pic. The actress, who had a guest run on Two And a Half Men last year, worked with Cates before on 2011’s Lucky. Jeff Gendelman wrote the original screenplay for The Surface. Financing is coming from Good Notes Productions. Rogers is repped by Paradigm and Silver Lining Entertainment.
Mimi Rogers Set For Thriller ‘The Surface’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest Film News
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Tops $100M Offshore, Digs Up $41M In China – International Box Office
- 'Flower' Blooms In Trio Of Pots; 'Keep The Change' Solid: Specialty Box Office
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Has Fairy Tale $10M+ China Opening; Crosses $100M Overseas
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners