EXCLUSIVE: Sean Astin and Chris Mulkey have a new co-star in The Surface. Mimi Rogers is joining the thriller, I have learned. Jobs co-producer and Lucky director Gil Cates Jr. is helming the film about two desperate men who meet in the middle of Lake Michigan in a boat. Rogers plays the wife of Mulkey’s character and is seen in flashbacks throughout the pic. The actress, who had a guest run on Two And a Half Men last year, worked with Cates before on 2011’s Lucky. Jeff Gendelman wrote the original screenplay for The Surface. Financing is coming from Good Notes Productions. Rogers is repped by Paradigm and Silver Lining Entertainment.
Mimi Rogers Set For Thriller ‘The Surface’
What's Hot on Deadline
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game - Update
Latest Film News
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Imagine & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First
- Apichatpong Weerasethakul’s ‘Cemetery Of Splendour’ Wins At Asia Pacific Awards