EXCLUSIVE: Sean Astin and Chris Mulkey have a new co-star in The Surface. Mimi Rogers is joining the thriller, I have learned. Jobs co-producer and Lucky director Gil Cates Jr. is helming the film about two desperate men who meet in the middle of Lake Michigan in a boat. Rogers plays the wife of Mulkey’s character and is seen in flashbacks throughout the pic. The actress, who had a guest run on Two And a Half Men last year, worked with Cates before on 2011’s Lucky. Jeff Gendelman wrote the original screenplay for The Surface. Financing is coming from Good Notes Productions. Rogers is repped by Paradigm and Silver Lining Entertainment.
Mimi Rogers Set For Thriller ‘The Surface’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Latest Film News
- “New” Michael Crichton Novel ‘Dragon Teeth’ Coming Out Next Year
- ‘Bad Moms’ Review: Perfect Movie For Moms To Ditch The Kids And Have Some Raunchy Fun
- Alcon Acquires Feature Film Pitch ‘Besties’ From ‘Lucifer’ Co-EP
- Thriller ‘Here and Gone’ Lands At Random House Studio In First Project With China’s Meridian; James Schamus…
- ‘Masterminds’ Trailer: What Could Be Simpler Than A Multimillion-Dollar Heist?
- Vin Diesel Nearing 100M On Facebook But Females Are Top 2016 Social Media Stars