I’ve confirmed that Mel Gibson and Antonio Banderas have joined The Expendables 3, the Millennium Entertainment pic that already picked up Harrison Ford to add to the cast that has begun to resemble the Old Timers Day game held annually at Yankee Stadium. Sylvester Stallone continues to bring in aging action muscle for the franchise he hatched back in 2010. Why Stallone and Millennium continue to ignore Jeff Speakman and Brian Bosworth is beyond me, and they seem to be about the only action heroes who haven’t joined the beefcake brigade. Is Sly saving them for a fourth movie?
Mel Gibson, Antonio Banderas Join ‘Expendables 3′
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Samuel Goldwyn Acquires N.A. Rights On Viola Davis-Jennifer Lopez Pic ‘Lila And Eve’
- Brad Grey Confirms Exit Of Adam Goodman At Paramount
- Ang Lee Finds ‘Billy Lynn'; Eyeing Garrett Hedlund For Big Part?
- Ad Hominem Partner Jim Burke Courted To Be Focus Features Production President
- Sony Makes First-Look Deal With Josh Bratman’s Immersive Pictures