The actresses are boarding Disney’s Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day as production gets under way. Megan Mullally and Jennifer Coolidge join Steve Carell and Jennifer Garner, who play the parents of 11-year-old Alexander (Ed Oxenbould). The pic follows the boy through such a lousy day that he thinks bad things happen only to him. But it turns out his whole family is suffering through the same type of day. Miguel Arteta is directing the first live-action feature adaptation of Judith Viorst’s 1972 children’s book from a script by Rob Lieber. Shawn Levy, Lisa Henson and Dan Levine are producing. Mullally is best known for her Emmy-winning turn on Will & Grace; Coolidge’s credits include 2 Broke Girls and Legally Blonde.
Megan Mullally, Jennifer Coolidge Round Out Cast For Disney’s ‘Alexander’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Launches Production Banner; Inks First-Look Deal With Legendary TV
- Open Road Sets 2015 Date For 'Rock The Kasbah'
- CBS Sets 'Madam Secretary' Encore On Its Premiere Night
- BAFTA Sets Key Dates, Timeline For 2015 Film Awards
- Orange Is The New Green: Schilling, Dinklage Head To 'A Month In The Country'
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)