The actresses are boarding Disney’s Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day as production gets under way. Megan Mullally and Jennifer Coolidge join Steve Carell and Jennifer Garner, who play the parents of 11-year-old Alexander (Ed Oxenbould). The pic follows the boy through such a lousy day that he thinks bad things happen only to him. But it turns out his whole family is suffering through the same type of day. Miguel Arteta is directing the first live-action feature adaptation of Judith Viorst’s 1972 children’s book from a script by Rob Lieber. Shawn Levy, Lisa Henson and Dan Levine are producing. Mullally is best known for her Emmy-winning turn on Will & Grace; Coolidge’s credits include 2 Broke Girls and Legally Blonde.
Megan Mullally, Jennifer Coolidge Round Out Cast For Disney’s ‘Alexander’
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest Film News
- Paul Rudd, Steve Coogan To Share ‘An Ideal Home’ – Berlin
- Charlotte Rampling To Star With Josh Hartnett In ‘Valley of the Gods’ – Berlin
- ‘Kill Me, Deadly’ Trailer: ‘Criminal Minds’ Crew’s Noir Comedy Gets April 1 Release Date
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- Universal Wins ‘The Grownup’; ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In…
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Oscar Voting Begins As Contenders Make Final Pitch