The actresses are boarding Disney’s Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day as production gets under way. Megan Mullally and Jennifer Coolidge join Steve Carell and Jennifer Garner, who play the parents of 11-year-old Alexander (Ed Oxenbould). The pic follows the boy through such a lousy day that he thinks bad things happen only to him. But it turns out his whole family is suffering through the same type of day. Miguel Arteta is directing the first live-action feature adaptation of Judith Viorst’s 1972 children’s book from a script by Rob Lieber. Shawn Levy, Lisa Henson and Dan Levine are producing. Mullally is best known for her Emmy-winning turn on Will & Grace; Coolidge’s credits include 2 Broke Girls and Legally Blonde.
Megan Mullally, Jennifer Coolidge Round Out Cast For Disney’s ‘Alexander’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Aardman, Studiocanal Reunite Flock For ‘Shaun The Sheep Movie 2’ – AFM
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…