EXCLUSIVE: Now that Ira Sachs (Keep The Lights On) has John Lithgow in place for his next feature Love Is Strange, the NYC-set drama about a recently married gay couple has added Marisa Tomei to its cast. Lithgow last month boarded the project replacing Michael Gambon, who was initially set to star opposite Alfred Molina. Lithgow and Molina will now play Ben and George, respectively, partners of 38 years who finally are able to marry only to be forced to crash separately with friends and family after they lose their apartment. Tomei will play novelist Kate, who’s married to Ben’s nephew. When crisis strikes Ben moves in with the couple. Filming begins this month in New York. Tomei just wrapped Adam Rapp’s Why Now?! opposite Sam Rockwell. She’s repped by CAA and Untitled.
Marisa Tomei Joins John Lithgow & Alfred Molina In Ira Sachs’ ‘Love Is Strange’
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest Film News
- Michael Apted To Get DGA Honorary Life Member Award
- Disney-Fox: What Are The International Implications?
- Franco Nero & Chris Brochu Enlist In Robert Port’s Thriller ‘Peace’
- What Does The Film Academy Have In Common With The Harper Valley PTA? We May Find Out.
- ‘The LEGO Batman Movie’ Director Chris McKay Talks “Punk Rock” Take On The Batman Universe
- Disney-Fox: Will Trump Regulators Who Nixed AT&T-Time Warner Cry Foul Again?