EXCLUSIVE: Writer-producer Liz Sarnoff (Lost) has teamed with film producer Tricia Small to form Sarnoff Small Screens, a production company which will be set up at Fox 21 with an overall deal. Under the pact with 20th Century Fox TV’s cable division, Sarnoff and Small will develop new projects and will also work on the company’s upcoming drama series for WGN America Salem, a new take on the infamous witch trials in the Massachusetts town. Sarnoff co-created the Fox drama Alcatraz and previously worked on HBO’s Deadwood. In addition to her efforts as a producer and actress, Small is a co-founder of fitness and marketing company beachbody.com. Sarnoff and Small, who recently produced a Malibu production of 13 The Musical, are with WME.
Liz Sarnoff & Tricia Small Launch Company, Sign Overall Deal With Fox 21, Join ‘Salem’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series