EXCLUSIVE: A Friend-ly gladiator is joining the gang on Shonda Rhimes’ hot Washington DC drama Scandal. Friends alumna Lisa Kudrow has been tapped for a recurring role on the ABC series’ upcoming third season. In typical Shonda fashion, details about Kudrow’s character are kept under wraps, but I’ve learned that she plays a politician. On the Kerry Washington-starring drama, Kudrow is joining her long-time producing partner Dan Bucatinsky, who received an Emmy nomination for his recurring role as Cyrus’ (Jeff Perry) long-suffering husband. This marks Kudrow’s biggest series acting commitment in a long time. Since the end of Friends and her follow-up series, the cult HBO comedy The Comeback, Kudrow has been focused on producing as well as her online-turned-TV improv show Web Therapy.
Lisa Kudrow Joins ABC Drama ‘Scandal’
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest TV News
- T-Mobile Acquires Layer3 TV, Plans To Roll Out Pay-TV Bundle In 2018
- Donald Trump Accusers Score Ratings Boost For ‘Megyn Kelly Today’
- Comedy Central Picks Up Off-Network Syndication Rights To ‘The Office’
- SAG Awards Nominations: ‘Three Billboards’ Tops Film List, Netflix Leads In TV
- SAG Awards Nominations: The Scorecards
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Renewed For Season 4 By USA Network