BREAKING: Seventh Son, the Sergei Bedrov-directed fantasy that stars Jeff Bridges and Julianne Moore, is on the move. The film, backed by Legendary Pictures, is moving away from Warner Bros and will be released by Universal Pictures, where Legendary’s Thomas Tull made a new deal. The film had a January 2014 release date but Warner Bros is out as distributor. This follows Legendary’s exit from the Man of Steel movies at Warner Bros. Staying put at Warner Bros is Godzilla, which Legendary produced and majority financed.
Legendary Taking ‘Seventh Son’ In Divorce From Warner Bros
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- The 16-Year Journey To Release For Duncan Jones And ‘Mute’ – Q&A
- ‘Goosebumps 2’: Madison Iseman, Ben O'Brien, Caleel Harris & Jeremy Ray Taylor Set As Leads
- Skydance Media Taps ‘Tangled’s Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct ‘Powerless’
- Global Road Entertainment Acquires Action Thriller ‘Hotel Artemis,’ Ensemble Led By Jodie Foster
- ‘Dunkirk’ Cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema On Christopher Nolan’s Visceral Approach To Cinema
- Tooley Entertainment Acquires ‘The Fight Before Christmas’ Out Of Broad Green Pictures