BREAKING: Seventh Son, the Sergei Bedrov-directed fantasy that stars Jeff Bridges and Julianne Moore, is on the move. The film, backed by Legendary Pictures, is moving away from Warner Bros and will be released by Universal Pictures, where Legendary’s Thomas Tull made a new deal. The film had a January 2014 release date but Warner Bros is out as distributor. This follows Legendary’s exit from the Man of Steel movies at Warner Bros. Staying put at Warner Bros is Godzilla, which Legendary produced and majority financed.
Legendary Taking ‘Seventh Son’ In Divorce From Warner Bros
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- ‘Ready Player One’ Young Co-Star Philip Zhou Signs With Abrams Artists Agency
- Tribeca Winner ‘Here Alone’ To Get Early 2017 Release Via Vertical Entertainment
- Sony Pictures Division Hit By Losses In Quarterly Earnings
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Nabs $4.3M, ‘Bad Moms’ Purse $2M – Thursday Box Office Previews
- ‘Nerve’ Box Office Takes $2.3M Thursday To Cull $6M In Three Days
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love