BREAKING: Seventh Son, the Sergei Bedrov-directed fantasy that stars Jeff Bridges and Julianne Moore, is on the move. The film, backed by Legendary Pictures, is moving away from Warner Bros and will be released by Universal Pictures, where Legendary’s Thomas Tull made a new deal. The film had a January 2014 release date but Warner Bros is out as distributor. This follows Legendary’s exit from the Man of Steel movies at Warner Bros. Staying put at Warner Bros is Godzilla, which Legendary produced and majority financed.
Legendary Taking ‘Seventh Son’ In Divorce From Warner Bros
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest Film News
- ‘Sing’ Review: The Tunes In This Terrific ‘Toon Will Have You Dancing In The Aisles
- Martin Scorsese’s ‘Silence’ Plots January Expansion
- ‘The Divorce Party’ Adds James DuMont; John Cassini Cast In ‘Volition’
- ‘Sing’ Director Garth Jennings On Working With “Wizards,” The Learning Curve Of His Feature Animation…
- ‘How To Train Your Dragon 3’ Flies To 2019; Uni’s DWA To Scale ‘Everest’
- Margaret Whitton Dies: ‘Major League’ Actress & Producer-Director Was 67