Laura Bell Bundy has been cast in the new regular role on FX’s Charlie Sheen comedy Anger Management. She succeeds Selma Blair, who was let go a couple of months ago. Bundy, who starts this week, will play Charlie’s new sex-study research partner, Dr. Jordan Denby, a brilliant psychologist whose recent divorce, fondness for alcohol and wild mood swings turn Charlie’s life into an emotional roller coaster. Bundy originated the role of Elle Woods in Legally Blonde – The Musical on Broadway, earning a 2007 Tony Award nomination for her performance.
Laura Bell Bundy Joins ‘Anger Management’ As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'