Laura Bell Bundy has been cast in the new regular role on FX’s Charlie Sheen comedy Anger Management. She succeeds Selma Blair, who was let go a couple of months ago. Bundy, who starts this week, will play Charlie’s new sex-study research partner, Dr. Jordan Denby, a brilliant psychologist whose recent divorce, fondness for alcohol and wild mood swings turn Charlie’s life into an emotional roller coaster. Bundy originated the role of Elle Woods in Legally Blonde – The Musical on Broadway, earning a 2007 Tony Award nomination for her performance.
Laura Bell Bundy Joins ‘Anger Management’ As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better