Laura Bell Bundy has been cast in the new regular role on FX’s Charlie Sheen comedy Anger Management. She succeeds Selma Blair, who was let go a couple of months ago. Bundy, who starts this week, will play Charlie’s new sex-study research partner, Dr. Jordan Denby, a brilliant psychologist whose recent divorce, fondness for alcohol and wild mood swings turn Charlie’s life into an emotional roller coaster. Bundy originated the role of Elle Woods in Legally Blonde – The Musical on Broadway, earning a 2007 Tony Award nomination for her performance.
Laura Bell Bundy Joins ‘Anger Management’ As New Regular
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- HBO Developing Musical Comedy From Bruce Eric Kaplan
- Mark Burnett & Roma Downey Producing Guardian Angels Drama For NBC
- AMC Renews 'Halt and Catch Fire' For Second Season
- Ellen Pompeo To Produce Cop Drama For ABC
- Astronaut Family Comedy Lands At ABC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Bow Wow To Co-Star In CBS' 'CSI: Cyber'