Kris Jenner and Twentieth Television scored a big season finale ratings bump Friday when Kanye West made an appearance on Kris and debuted a photo of North West, his baby with Jenner’s daughter Kim Kardashian. The highly anticipated West interview episode notched a series-high 1.7 household rating and did particularly in LA and Dallas markets where it was #1 in its time period. But for the syndicated talk show’s entire six-week run on selected Fox stations, Kris didn’t make a splash and came out just about even (0.8 in HH metered markets) with last year’s time period and with its lead-in. On YouTube the show’s channel hit a high of 4.3M views in its final week, comprising over half of its 8.1M views to date.
‘Kris’ Hits Season High With North West Baby Photo Reveal
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest TV News
- SXSW Announces Lyor Cohen As Keynote, ‘This Is Us’, ‘The Chi’ Cast & Creators As…
- ‘Caught In Providence’ Court Show Picked Up By Fox Stations For Fall 2018
- Keaton Jones’ Mom On Confederate Flag: “We’re Not Racist”, She Tells Morning News Shows
- BritBox Steals March On SVOD Rivals With ‘Vera’ Deal
- Sen. Gillibrand Responds To Donald Trump’s Vulgar Tweet: “You Cannot Silence Me”
- Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To “Do Anything” When “Begging” For…