Kris Jenner and Twentieth Television scored a big season finale ratings bump Friday when Kanye West made an appearance on Kris and debuted a photo of North West, his baby with Jenner’s daughter Kim Kardashian. The highly anticipated West interview episode notched a series-high 1.7 household rating and did particularly in LA and Dallas markets where it was #1 in its time period. But for the syndicated talk show’s entire six-week run on selected Fox stations, Kris didn’t make a splash and came out just about even (0.8 in HH metered markets) with last year’s time period and with its lead-in. On YouTube the show’s channel hit a high of 4.3M views in its final week, comprising over half of its 8.1M views to date.
‘Kris’ Hits Season High With North West Baby Photo Reveal
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC