Kris Jenner and Twentieth Television scored a big season finale ratings bump Friday when Kanye West made an appearance on Kris and debuted a photo of North West, his baby with Jenner’s daughter Kim Kardashian. The highly anticipated West interview episode notched a series-high 1.7 household rating and did particularly in LA and Dallas markets where it was #1 in its time period. But for the syndicated talk show’s entire six-week run on selected Fox stations, Kris didn’t make a splash and came out just about even (0.8 in HH metered markets) with last year’s time period and with its lead-in. On YouTube the show’s channel hit a high of 4.3M views in its final week, comprising over half of its 8.1M views to date.
‘Kris’ Hits Season High With North West Baby Photo Reveal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'
- Paramount Shifts 'Scouts Vs Zombies', 'Paranormal Activity 5′ Release Dates
- TNT Nabs Rights To Five Upcoming Marvel Pics Including 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Veria Living Rebrands And Gets New Name – Now Z Living
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016