Disney XD‘s highest-rated series Kickin’ It is kicking it up another notch with a fourth-season renewal. Production on the martial arts-inspired series set to resume in LA in November for a 2014 premiere. “Kickin’ It continues to pack a punch with relatable storytelling, aspirational characters and non-stop action,” said Disney Channels Worldwide EVP Original Programming Adam Bonnett. Season 4 will return stars Jason Earles, Leo Howard, Mateo Arias and Dylan Riley Snyder; Olivia Holt, who starred in the first three seasons, is leaving to star in the Disney Channel comedy series I Didn’t Do It premiering in 2014. Season 3 of Kickin’ It is the boys-targeted network’s No. 1 series in total viewers and the key demos, with the current run outperforming Season 2 in all metrics by double-digits. The series, which airs Mondays, was created by Jim O’Doherty, who exec produces. Earles also serves as co-producer for It’s A Laugh Prods.
Disney XD Renews ‘Kickin’ It’ For Fourth Season
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV
- Netflix Series From 'Damages' Creators Unveils Title, First Teaser: Video