Disney XD‘s highest-rated series Kickin’ It is kicking it up another notch with a fourth-season renewal. Production on the martial arts-inspired series set to resume in LA in November for a 2014 premiere. “Kickin’ It continues to pack a punch with relatable storytelling, aspirational characters and non-stop action,” said Disney Channels Worldwide EVP Original Programming Adam Bonnett. Season 4 will return stars Jason Earles, Leo Howard, Mateo Arias and Dylan Riley Snyder; Olivia Holt, who starred in the first three seasons, is leaving to star in the Disney Channel comedy series I Didn’t Do It premiering in 2014. Season 3 of Kickin’ It is the boys-targeted network’s No. 1 series in total viewers and the key demos, with the current run outperforming Season 2 in all metrics by double-digits. The series, which airs Mondays, was created by Jim O’Doherty, who exec produces. Earles also serves as co-producer for It’s A Laugh Prods.
Disney XD Renews ‘Kickin’ It’ For Fourth Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot