Disney XD‘s highest-rated series Kickin’ It is kicking it up another notch with a fourth-season renewal. Production on the martial arts-inspired series set to resume in LA in November for a 2014 premiere. “Kickin’ It continues to pack a punch with relatable storytelling, aspirational characters and non-stop action,” said Disney Channels Worldwide EVP Original Programming Adam Bonnett. Season 4 will return stars Jason Earles, Leo Howard, Mateo Arias and Dylan Riley Snyder; Olivia Holt, who starred in the first three seasons, is leaving to star in the Disney Channel comedy series I Didn’t Do It premiering in 2014. Season 3 of Kickin’ It is the boys-targeted network’s No. 1 series in total viewers and the key demos, with the current run outperforming Season 2 in all metrics by double-digits. The series, which airs Mondays, was created by Jim O’Doherty, who exec produces. Earles also serves as co-producer for It’s A Laugh Prods.
Disney XD Renews ‘Kickin’ It’ For Fourth Season
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- USA Network Renews 'Satisfaction', Cancels 'Rush'
- TV Land Picks Up 'Impastor' & 'Teachers' To Series
- 'Utopia' Moves To Friday, Replaced By 'MasterChef Junior' On Tuesday
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS