EXCLUSIVE: I’ve learned an already busy Judy Greer is in talks to reunite with George Clooney in Tomorrowland. With Hugh Laurie and Britt Robertson also starring in the film, Brad Bird is directing from a screenplay by Damon Lindelof. Like the sci-fi Disney pic itself, Greer’s potential role is a tightly guarded secret. What we do know is that this would be Greer’s third film with Clooney after 2011’s The Descendants and 1999’s Three Kings. While Tomorrowland negotiations are going on, Greer has a pretty full dance card of releases and roles as it is. The actress appears in Arrested Development and will be in the Carrie reboot coming out this fall. She is currently working on Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes, and is starring in Andrew Gurland’s untitled FX comedy pilot opposite Nat Faxon. If that wasn’t enough, the actress is also the voice of Cheryl on the animated spy series Archer on FX. Greer is repped by CAA, Principato-Young Entertainment, and attorney Fred Toczek.
Judy Greer Eyed For Disney’s ‘Tomorrowland’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Hit Low, CBS & Fox Tackled By NFL Overruns
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms