EXCLUSIVE: I’ve learned an already busy Judy Greer is in talks to reunite with George Clooney in Tomorrowland. With Hugh Laurie and Britt Robertson also starring in the film, Brad Bird is directing from a screenplay by Damon Lindelof. Like the sci-fi Disney pic itself, Greer’s potential role is a tightly guarded secret. What we do know is that this would be Greer’s third film with Clooney after 2011’s The Descendants and 1999’s Three Kings. While Tomorrowland negotiations are going on, Greer has a pretty full dance card of releases and roles as it is. The actress appears in Arrested Development and will be in the Carrie reboot coming out this fall. She is currently working on Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes, and is starring in Andrew Gurland’s untitled FX comedy pilot opposite Nat Faxon. If that wasn’t enough, the actress is also the voice of Cheryl on the animated spy series Archer on FX. Greer is repped by CAA, Principato-Young Entertainment, and attorney Fred Toczek.
Judy Greer Eyed For Disney’s ‘Tomorrowland’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Guillermo Del Toro On Enthralling & Energizing Jury Experience – Cannes Q&A
- Studiocanal & Switzerland’s Impuls Enter Output Deal – Cannes
- ‘Tomorrowland,’ ‘Pitch Perfect’ Compete As ‘Mad Max’ Holds Strong; ‘Ultron’ To Cross $400M – Box…
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- New ‘Black Mass’ Trailer: Parenting Advice From Whitey Bulger
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA