Phase 4 Films and Samuel Goldwyn Films will jointly release The Short Game on September 20. Directed by Josh Greenbaum, The Short Game won the SXSW 2013 Audience Award for Best Documentary Feature. It tells the story of eight of the best 7-year-old golfers in the world as they train for and compete in the World Championships of Junior Golf. The cast includes Allan Kournikova, Anna Kournikova’s 7-year-old brother. Greenbaum also produces. John Battsek (The Imposter, Searching For Sugar Man) and David Frankel (The Devil Wears Prada, Hope Springs) are exec producers.
Josh Greenbaum’s Kid Golfing Docu ‘The Short Game’ Set For Sept. 20 Bow
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- Animation Vets Launch Astro-Nomical Entertainment To Make Indie Toons
- Geoff Stults Jumps Into ‘Granite Mountain’; Martha Kelly Joins ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- Luc Besson Must Pay More For Copying John Carpenter’s ‘Escape From New York’
- ‘Jason Bourne’ On Way To $55M To $60M; ‘Bad Moms’ Reaching For $30M; ‘Nerve’ Could Find $15M…
- ‘Astronaut Academy’ Rights Acquired With Aim To Blast Off In Film & TV
- James Schamus Debuts 'Indignation'; Oscar-Winner Barbara Kopple Charts 'Miss Sharon Jones!' – Specialty B.O. Preview